• PipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • LocationWhere the ocean and the stars meet
  • Fan Since:2015
  • Time Online: 92d 13m 28s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:08 PM

God, we're on 1300 already

• heroinmelodies, GeminiLanaFan, bittersweetbanger and 1 other like this

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean tumblr_oo739iaDzM1v31k7mo1_500.png My mind is lost in the universe*** 

#25983 ONLINE   LanaFlowers

LanaFlowers

Your Brighton Bitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 639 posts
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 65d 12h 50m 13s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:09 PM

What's stopping her from releasing Cinnamon? :crossed:

Edit: Happy 1300 pages of pain! :party:

God, we're on 1300 already

Here's to 1300 more :justride2:

• Arcadia, heroinmelodies, Barry and 1 other like this

#25984 OFFLINE   Chiunzhan

Chiunzhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Time Online: 15d 22h 6m 33s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:15 PM

Hope is a dangerous thing for twinks like us to have...

but we have

• Jiggy, LanaFlowers, Moon River and 2 others like this

#25985 OFFLINE   HydroponicWeeds

HydroponicWeeds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 842 posts
  • LocationRings of Fire, Hell
  • Time Online: 16d 6h 10m 48s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:16 PM

Oh wow. I wonder how many pages we’ll get to before she actually announces something
  • fl0ridakil0s, GeminiLanaFan and ArtDecoDelRey like this

giphy.gif

#25986 OFFLINE   vodkaa

vodkaa

DN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,259 posts
  • Locationthe glint in your eyes
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 32d 6h 19m 39s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:21 PM

I get both sides, or at least try to understand it, so there. We all want something from her, which she so happens to be so good at, so it works. She's known to be extremely defensive when it comes to her work, so she's entitled to keeping it under wraps til she finds the want to tell us anything. She's been preoccupied w the poetry book, andhas been teasing it, so I'm guessing she'll do the same when she's ready - we don't know the entire story too so

It'd be great if she gave us any updates on the record, but I guess no answer is an answer too, so we're basically fucked. All we can hope for is that she's pulling off some kind of does the end justify the means heaven's reward (fallacy?) shit, which she'll hopefully pull off cus I mean she actually does better when she's not listening to her fans and why like an artist if u want them to be molded thru u instead of letting them be 

Personally I don't think it helps as much when we're shitting on work that's basically irrevocable, and if the anguish behind the entire wait is so deep seated, then I'd recommend lessening the focus on these things like damn ma there's more to life than this I imagine 

Some kind of assurance would be heavenly, especially right now miss Del Rey, insta baddie lyfe can get so empty so quick, it'd be such a waste 

What's stopping her from releasing Cinnamon? :crossed:

The fact that she's a Groupie Love waiting on NfR's reincarnation of SB, still both gay 29z4z1h.jpg

• Arcadia, LanaFlowers, GeminiLanaFan and 1 other like this

Spoiler

#25987 OFFLINE   GeminiLanaFan

GeminiLanaFan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts
  • Time Online: 29d 3h 58m 47s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:51 PM

Her « distance » and mystery on social media, with times of absence, kinda helped build her image as an unusual singer, out of the box. She loves that we are filling the blanks with what she gives us and it has helped solidate her fan base.
But! Like I said, when SHE starts a pre-release era, it’s her job to come through sooner than what we have here. And I say that very painfully and with much regrets since I love her with all my heart. I love her art so much, but a crash course 101 on how to promote an album could be a good idea lol.
  • Sugar Venom, 13bitches, late bloomer and 1 other like this

#25988 OFFLINE   Blue Velvet Crowbar

Blue Velvet Crowbar

Bartender Brat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationCipriani's basement
  • Fan Since:Love you but I'm going down
  • Time Online: 4d 9h 23m 39s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:03 PM

During this dry season, 

I feel like this is important 

https://www.wikifeet.com/Lana_Del_Rey

• I Come In Peace, Doll Harlow, DEMONDELREY and 2 others like this

giphy.gif

#25989 ONLINE   LanaFlowers

LanaFlowers

Your Brighton Bitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 639 posts
  • Time Online: 65d 12h 50m 13s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:12 PM

Her « distance » and mystery on social media, with times of absence, kinda helped build her image as an unusual singer, out of the box. She loves that we are filling the blanks with what she gives us and it has helped solidate her fan base.

To be honest, I think the last thing her absence did was make anyone's heart grow fonder. Her little cult followers would be just as rabid if she put out a new song every single day, they don't need to miss her to go crazy over everything she does. Her more casual fans probably forgot she even exists. And the rest of us (most of us) are frustrated and disappointed. The overall sentiment seems to be "just give us the damn thing already", and that's not positive in any way.... Lana and her management killed so much of the genuine excitement for this album with how they've handled things. I'm sure we're still going to love the music, but I feel like this whole thing has been ruined for me. And I know many other fans feel this way too :(

• Sugar Venom, SunChild, I Come In Peace and 5 others like this

#25990 ONLINE   13bitches

13bitches

A Yosemite Cultist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 459 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Fan Since:2016
  • Time Online: 19d 23h 9m 3s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:36 PM

During this dry season, 

64d40582534ea2c8551f48be13087be3--reacti
  • cherriesinthespring, LanaFlowers, HydroponicWeeds and 3 others like this

hx82o9.png

#25991 OFFLINE   SunChild

SunChild

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Time Online: 79d 16h 36m 1s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:40 PM

happy 1300 my fave online friends in the world, let’s toast to ourselves, for surviving this drought for so long
  • ArtDecoDelRey and BBMbby like this

#25992 OFFLINE   Cacciatore

Cacciatore

don't take anything i say seriously

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts
  • LocationHollyweird
  • Time Online: 25d 6h 16m 58s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 04:01 PM

happy 1300 pages yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

0dLoQB9.jpg

• ArtDecoDelRey likes this

tumblr_nuuw00613X1t0u8w9o3_250.gif tumblr_nuuw00613X1t0u8w9o9_250.gif tumblr_nuuw00613X1t0u8w9o4_250.gif

#25993 OFFLINE   GeminiLanaFan

GeminiLanaFan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts
  • Time Online: 29d 3h 58m 47s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 04:01 PM

To be honest, I think the last thing her absence did was make anyone's heart grow fonder. Her little cult followers would be just as rabid if she put out a new song every single day, they don't need to miss her to go crazy over everything she does. Her more casual fans probably forgot she even exists. And the rest of us (most of us) are frustrated and disappointed. The overall sentiment seems to be "just give us the damn thing already", and that's not positive in any way.... Lana and her management killed so much of the genuine excitement for this album with how they've handled things. I'm sure we're still going to love the music, but I feel like this whole thing has been ruined for me. And I know many other fans feel this way too :(

Amen!
  • LanaFlowers likes this

#25994 OFFLINE   Peachycream

Peachycream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 969 posts
  • LocationJersey
  • Fan Since:August 2011
  • Time Online: 148d 22h 38m 38s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 04:04 PM

This is some bullsh*t
  • LanaFlowers, ConeyIslandKween and ArtDecoDelRey like this

#25995 OFFLINE   I Come In Peace

I Come In Peace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 915 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • Fan Since:Early 2015
  • Time Online: 41d 35m 25s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 04:06 PM

1300 pages of no new information

tenor.gif?itemid=6161642

• fl0ridakil0s, LanaFlowers, ConeyIslandKween and 1 other like this

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

#25996 OFFLINE   BBMbby

BBMbby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Time Online: 11h 23m 23s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 04:19 PM

Ummm this is how 2 disappear i guess
  • fl0ridakil0s, Sugar Venom, Doll Harlow and 4 others like this

#25997 OFFLINE   MoreCruelThanYou

MoreCruelThanYou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Fan Since:5ever
  • Time Online: 3d 12h 56m 19s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 04:48 PM

I know it's crazy, but what if Ben took time to read this thread? He could've seen that most people here are complaning about piano ballads and want surf rock or whatever it is? And it could be a reason why Lana was back in the studio with Jack. She might have reworked or is reworking the production of the album into something that fans want. Of course it's only a speculation but that could also explain why Ben hates us so much. Some of you are really harsh with Lana and her work. Someone who reads a few pages for the first time might think you're starting to hate Lana and wouldn't support her anymore, which is a scary thing for a manager. They want the artist to keep their fans.

That's all for me and my crazy theory

I'm not even going to dignify this theory..

In other news it took 1300 pages for an album release date and we still don't have one (to the tune of 13 Beaches smh)
  • LanaFlowers, ArtDecoDelRey and BBMbby like this

giphy.gif

#25998 OFFLINE   cloverhoney

cloverhoney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 2d 20h 16m 7s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 05:29 PM

I know it's crazy, but what if Ben took time to read this thread? He could've seen that most people here are complaning about piano ballads and want surf rock or whatever it is? And it could be a reason why Lana was back in the studio with Jack. She might have reworked or is reworking the production of the album into something that fans want. Of course it's only a speculation but that could also explain why Ben hates us so much. Some of you are really harsh with Lana and her work. Someone who reads a few pages for the first time might think you're starting to hate Lana and wouldn't support her anymore, which is a scary thing for a manager. They want the artist to keep their fans.

That's all for me and my crazy theory

as if ben has time to read this crackpot website let alone take the opinions of 10 anonymous online posters to lana and get her to change her album lmao this is so crazy I'm crying
  • LanaFlowers, lanadelreycultmember and ArtDecoDelRey like this

#25999 OFFLINE   Arcadia

Arcadia

You're Gonna Love Me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,427 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Fan Since:Nov 2014
  • Time Online: 192d 12h 22m 32s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 05:37 PM

Lana Del Rey's Quide on How To Disappear in 5 Easy Steps!

Step 1: Release not one, but TWO singles in the same month. This will lift up the hopes of many gays, clinging them to the illusion that a new body of work is to be released shortly.

Step 2: Release another single with a half assed selfie as the cover. This will trick some gays into believing it's :squidward: A R T :squidward: when in reality, it's just pure laziness.

Step 3: Livestream the fans and tell them you're now delving into the Instagram baddie lyfestyle filled with wheatgrass smoothies, meeting up with white blonde gal pals and wearing snazzy Adidas leggings.

Step 4: If the fans become impatient and bombard your manager's Instagram with comments, just sit back and resort to some peaceful gardening.

Those blue hydrangeas aren't going to plant themselves! ;)

Step 5: And finally, don't say a single word about the album's progress no matter what, even if you promised that the album will be out at 'the top of the year'.

You have better things to do like charging up your crystals and purchasing those therapeutic adult coloring books from Amazon.

So that's all kids! Namaste. L.

• jvcx, fl0ridakil0s, TheLastDancer and 12 others like this

#26000 OFFLINE   pawn shop blues

pawn shop blues

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Time Online: 75d 2h 49m 45s

Posted 15 March 2019 - 05:41 PM

During this dry season, 

website by Quentin Tarantino. 

• Doll Harlow and LanaFlowers like this

14 user(s) are reading this topic

8 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

13bitches, xxmermaidmotelxx, isawstarwars, Lana Rey Loreen, ArtDecoDelRey, paradisetropico, cherrybomb0013, ilovetati