Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the fact that the era will probably be over the week after the album and book drop  :rip: I can't see her touring this apart from the few festival shows she's already planned

So true. The bitch is probably going to show us How To Disappear as soon as she drops it. That’s what I hate this long as wait just for her to forget that the album even exist a week after she drops it.

A small part of me is believing that the album is coming out NEXT year instead...

Don’t you dare speak that into existence! Take it back! Lol. You know her managers are lurking :(

This. Give us cinnamon instead of HIAB. Please mom.... P L E A S E

I need to stop replaying the damn Cinnagod snippets. I would be happy with that or In Your Car for atleast an extra few months lol jk.

A small part of me is believing that the album is coming out never instead...

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

the album is coming this year y'all lets not put that energy out there. its just a matter of how far into the year, honestly I'm thinking may-june release. she doesn't need 4 months for promotion bc she obviously doesn't want to do any of those sorts. random pre order in april-may i hope

the only thing that kills me is how she said she wants the poetry to come first yet said it won't be done for a few months i- but i hope she wants to just do some bundle type shit

Maybe  :oopna:  :omfg2:  and same yeah! I thought they were moths at how fast they were going but it was just the strong winds. Orange monarchs?? 

and yes!! and Bitch. yeah they did, give us a reading  :candy:

they look like monarchs, yeah! i think there was another name for them when i searched it as well

omg okay how do i predict things

lemme think 

we'll get something on april 4th

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

I heard Lana is personally burning each copy of NFR onto blank cds that she bought at her local Walgreens and is drawing the cd art herself. She is also going to be delivering a couple copies to her local mom and pops shops, that’s why it’s taking her a while to release the album. So we have to be patient.

this era is so sad lmao like i actually feel bad for miss NFR she deserves better... getting dusty and shit

And then people say Lana will be a good mother even though she treats her album children like garbage lmao I feel bad for Patchouli Ventura Del Rey

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Can someone edit Hope to sound like that performance?

It would breathe so much life into that dusty ass song

imagine if lana sang it with some passion or with a stronger voice or something idk but the energy from that live performance was so nice. lana these days is so lazy with her vocals