Like if you hold it without leaking it

You’ll be the plant guy who never did.

These things I wanna leak about

But better not to leak

But if you hold it without leaking it

You’ll be the plant guy who never did

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

it's not her best, far from it...yet it already sold like 2M in its first 24 hours :icant:

Actually it made $2mil, not sold 2mil copies! Let’s say the CDs go for about $16, that only means she sold about 125,000 copies

If she sold 2mil copies at the same price, that would’ve ended up being about $32,000,000 at the same price

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This is all I found in every fucking CD store in my city (Germany). No NFR but I bought it anyway so now that I got 5 of this masterpiece I will be summoning NFR. Calk me Buffy, thanks.

EDIT: ok i can't upload it but it's the BTD album

without Paradise

WITHOUT deluxe tracks ffs

the new pink vinyl is also sold on some belgian websites and i think a slovak website,well at least there is a link u can find on google but it doesn't show up in their store yet so i guess it must be some new addition to the line up of never ending NFR editions.

i76mrxw.png 

i just checked and the site i usually buy shit from (bol.com) also has the pink NFR vinyl with the regular cover (i’m in Belgium)

yes lmao that is the link that got posted first where we kinda found out about the vinyl existing. the product image is a mokup though, so we'll see how it'll end up looking once people start getting their orders.

i76mrxw.png 

i just checked and the site i usually buy shit from (bol.com) also has the pink NFR vinyl with the regular cover (i’m in Belgium)

I mean obviously us Benelux stans deserve the amazing looking pink one

So here is an updated list of Norman Fucking Rockwell variants:

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      CD

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      CD (Lana Del Rey official store exclusive with explicit cover art)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      CD (Target/HMV exclusive with poster)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      CD (Lana Del Rey official UK store exclusive with signed insert)  ***SOLD OUT***

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      LP

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      LP (JB Hi-fi/FNAC/HMV/Indie exclusive with blue coloured vinyl)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      LP (bol.com exclusive with violet coloured vinyl)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      LP (Lana Del Rey official store exclusive with alternate cover art and green coloured vinyl)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      LP (Urban Outfitters exclusive with alternate cover art and pink coloured vinyl)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      Cassette Tape

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      Cassette Tape (Lana Del Rey official store exclusive with green cassette)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      Cassette Tape (Urban Outfitters exclusive with explicit cover art and green cassette)

Norman Fucking Rockwell                                                      Cassette Tape (Lana Del Rey official UK store exclusive with alternate cover art and glitter cassette)

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/norman-fucking-rockwell/9200000118955340/?suggestionType=searchhistory&bltgh=l9K-dWtO5-46my8XJ01LYg.1.5.ProductImage

So bol.com actually calls the vinyl "pink" in the description, so are we expecting this edition to be a different pink color versus the UO exclusive? Also, it shows the explicit cover art, does anybody know if that's true or just a placeholder image?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png