Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe she just remade Happiness Is A Butterfly into NFR. Because I somehow can't connect the first two snippets (terrible) lyrics with those from the new snippet (which sounds like a bridge)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don't get why some of you assume HIAB is NFR because she posted the caption on insta like that. The lyrics are completely off and makes no possible sense.

People said Sylvia was different from HIADT since the caption didn’t confirm or deny the name change. Idk, might be the same case here.

Check @delreyarchives, they’ve just begun archiving everything Lana posts since she likes to delete stuff.

Thanks.

I think the picture is still up on her Facebook

Thank you.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I don't get why some of you assume HIAB is NFR because she posted the caption on insta like that. The lyrics are completely off and makes no possible sense.

wait do we know nfr lyrics?

i76mrxw.png 

I def would not be upset if Happiness were the first single and Cinnamon the second. But I can't help but feel Cinnamon isn't on the record, it doesn't sound anything like the other songs... :ohno: . But maybe she'll pull another LFL?

Possibly. But I thought she was on tour while filming this. Someone must have said that before. Idk if Jack would be there when they were filming this.

Ah, true, true. I didn't think about her being on tour, oops.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Guys. She captioned it NFR bc that’s the name of the short film (which HIAB is in). Remember she told us the VB and MAC videos were just re used footage from it? HIAB wasn’t renamed, i don’t think.

This might be true. Chuck said that the footage used in MAC and VB is part of a bigger project and I don't think she was referring to a simple music video for a song when saying bigger project 

Also, Lana said the song is named Happiness is a butterfly when the first snippet was posted, the song was among the first ones recorded with jack in early 2018 and she said previously that she knew early on that the record was supposed to be called NFR, she then went on to record the title track later (That means after HIAB was already recorded) so HIAB isn't renamed to NFR, they're 2 different songs 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

People said Sylvia was different from HIADT since the caption didn’t confirm or deny the name change. Idk, might be the same case here.

That is true!

*falls into a state of confusion*

But still HIAB ain't NFR haha

wait do we know nfr lyrics?

Nope but we know the lyrics of HIAB

Guys. She captioned it NFR bc that’s the name of the short film (which HIAB is in). Remember she told us the VB and MAC videos were just re used footage from it? HIAB wasn’t renamed, i don’t think.

This might be true. Chuck said that the footage used in MAC and VB is part of a bigger project and I don't think she was referring to a simple music video for a song when saying bigger project 

Also, Lana said the song is named Happiness is a butterfly when the first snippet was posted, the song was among the first ones recorded with jack in early 2018 and she said previously that she knew early on that the record was supposed to be called NFR, she then went on to record the title track later (That means after HIAB was already recorded) so HIAB isn't renamed to NFR, they're 2 different songs 

So if we already have roughly 14 minutes of footage (ofc some of it is repeated and other recycled footage is used), then I wonder if there is a short film for NFR? Maybe like Tropico but lower budget? :flutter:

OR I remember Chuck described it as a 'series', so maybe there are a few music videos which link together to tell a story?

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

so... are we going to talk about the fact that probably a lot of songs are just her plus a piano?

She  did warn us when she said the next album is inspired by the sound of change....a piano ballad.

That is not the problem IMO (remixes, fan edits, mashups can easily fix that), but how some songs totally lack a strong melody. (Sylvia Plath, How to disappear).

so... are we going to talk about the fact that probably a lot of songs are just her plus a piano?

she's coming for these lullaby cover songs albums with this era

i76mrxw.png 

She  did warn us when she said the next album is inspired by the sound of change....a piano ballad.

That is not the problem IMO (remixes, fan edits, mashups can easily fix that), but how some songs totally lack a strong melody. (Sylvia Plath, How to disappear).

this is exactly what i'm scared of...interesting production is important to me i can't listen to just a piano and singing

oh, i didn't know that

well, I do think that Sylvia fulfill it's purpose melodically, HTD we have to listen it in full (I mean, we heard the live version, but maybe it have some changes on the album? idk)