Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Grammys have been bullshit for a very long time lol. I’d love Lana to have that accolade, which she very much deserves, but at the end of the day you have to play that game. It’s more of a popularity contest/behind the scene type of deal I feel. I honestly feel like Dua and several others won due to the controversy about there being a lack of female representation.

Big shout out to Kacey though!!!! Very happy about her wins. She is amazing and those were very much deserved.

Also I know this is probably untrue and total conspiracy theory but I wonder if Lana not ever winning in any of her Grammy nods or not being nominated for Young and Beautiful had something to do with her interactions with Harvey Weinstein. Like maybe he didn’t get all he wanted or something. Anyways that’s total wonder and speculation!

I do have to agree though that a lot of these younger alt artists wouldn’t be here without Lana. I think she knows that and hopefully when it’s all said and done she’ll get the recognition she deserves.

wow. we’re almost at 1000 pages with STILL no news about the album release days, tracklist, or cover. love that.

Why does it surprise you? weren't you here during her pre-LFL era?  :hooker:

Were getting the album cover tomorrow, bookmark me. If I'm wrong then I'll change my member title to "Loyal Member to the Yosemite Cult"

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I am really curious if bartender is or not on thebalhim

She said it didn't belong to an album but my guess is that she didn't actually planned to make NFR at all..

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I am really curious if bartender is or not on thebalhim

She said it didn't belong to an album but my guess is that she didn't actually planned to make NFR at all..

Always a possibility with Lana. But looking back in the dates, it was the beginning of her work with Jack: at that point, they weren’t sure if it would be for a song or a whole album.

Why does it surprise you? weren't you here during her pre-LFL era? :hooker:

i wasn’t on lanaboards then. i’m late to the party. lol. but i do remember how horrible the wait for l4l was. it was messy. but this is worse.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I really am wanting this record to be her magnum opus. I really want this album to be so much more than what we’ve heard and know of it to be. Theres gotta be a reason why she teased so many snippets of a couple tracks, it can’t just be that she liked them. I stg I can’t wait for this fuckin album it’s gonna be so good

As Mariner says “my boddddyyyyyy is readTEEEEAAAAA” lol

Y'all are setting yourselves up for disappointment, this week will be as uneventless (is this a word?) as the past ones  :smokes3:

The word would be uneventful lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Y'all are setting yourselves up for disappointment, this week will be as uneventless (is this a word?) as the past ones  :smokes3:

let us be delusional this week. i don’t care. imma excited myself then get READY FOR DISAPPOINTMENT. it be like that sometimes.

miss born to lose

wow. we’re almost at 1000 pages with STILL no news about the album release days, tracklist, or cover. love that.

This isn’t necessarily tru lol we don’t have news about those 3 things but we DO now know that the record is 13 tracks long which is so much better than 11

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This isn’t necessarily tru lol we don’t have news about those 3 things but we DO now know that the record is 13 tracks long which is so much better than 11

ok u right. lol. i just wanna be a dramatic bitch.

miss born to lose

Whaaaat where did she confirm 13?

I’m happy it’s more than 11 considering how much we’ve heard so far but ugh still holding out for 15~ tracks

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Whaaaat where did she confirm 13?

I’m happy it’s more than 11 considering how much we’ve heard so far but ugh still holding out for 15~ tracks

There was an interview posted about 15-20 pages ago!! She said it turned out to be 13 tracks, it was a pretty recent interview post release of HIADT too!!

I’m pretty sure she also said that the ending tracks of the album are more rockish than the rest of the record

giphy.gif