Sign in to follow this  
Kurac na Biciklu

Will you ever stop stanning Lana?

I'm always going to care for her and keep up with her career but the love is beginning to fade. She doesn't seem to care about her music or fans much anymore. Or maybe even herself... hard to tell.

To me, she's becoming more of a classic icon that stopped being iconic, so you can only really look back on her iconic moments and love her in that way.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

haven't posted here yet, but.. i think it depends if you can separate the art from the artist. the persona she used to have was very wrapped up with the music, so i sort of loved her by default. now that image is eroding and she's doing things like hanging out with homophobes and acting totally contemptuous of fans, despite being very active on social media with a completed album and not being a hermit who has retired from public life "for creative reasons" or whatever... it's becoming hard to even like her. to me she's just coming across like a true brat, i mean granted there was always a slightly bratty quality about her but it was coupled with some vulnerability and realness and it was endearing. like the lost young person we've all been at some point

i could hear the new album and love it, but it would definitely be ruined for me by her recent choices and behaviour. she can sing about beautiful things and create beautiful, emotionally charged imagery and writing sure, but.... her life choices are shallow and in some ways very harmful, so now it just seems disingenuous

some people are okay with singers being that way, for it to all be an image and an act and that's fine, it's just personal preference, but when you've believed something as genuine for so long and it's why you were touched in the first place. it's deeply disappointing, i felt so "got" by her for such a long time

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I'm always going to care for her and keep up with her career but the love is beginning to fade. She doesn't seem to care about her music or fans much anymore. Or maybe even herself... hard to tell.

To me, she's becoming more of a classic icon that stopped being iconic, so you can only really look back on her iconic moments and love her in that way.

It’s interesting you say that, I think that’s what this is all about. She’s trying to do things for herself, to maybe help her with depressive issues or something else, who knows. I think she’s trying to find a way to do some kind of self care right now

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I know I posted on here earlier, like pages before but I guess I'll do an update and read the prev comment to see if anything's changed. I think, if we were genuinely speaking bout this. I'd ofc care for her as a human being first. Respect what she deserves as one. I'll always have a soft spot for her bc of her music I know that for sure, she'll always have that. Hope for the best as well, but I mean, thats just general bc we dont wanna overstep boundaries bc thats weird lol

Hope she's well and just being herself. Hope the record comes out soon, aside from that, I don't think I'd obsess much bout anything else but the music when it comes out. I.e comments of praise etc

Hope ur green smoothies are amazing Cancer queeeeeeeen ok cool yeah that's it lol

UV/Honeymoon

I think she should go to India or smth and have a change of heart or... take care of herself etc

At least, all people say that India is life changing experience

Look at Alanis Morissette... but Alanis has always been a strong individual

maybe Lana needs India or smth to make her feel confident

but certainly NOT some shady churches in LA

Actually, when I read her latest poem and it was like, "should I go to South Dakota?" or something, I was like, "YES, sis. You should. GO!"

I would love it if she moved out of LA, even for awhile. I think she's so caught up in it all and that's why she seems so lost.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She should be banned from LA, it'll be the death of her. She's not ready to go back to New York, trust me it won't be fun for her the way she is right now. She'd never be able to handle it. I wish she'd tour Europe on her own, without any obligations to do shows, just for fun. I think it would do her good.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I'll always want the best for her, which is why I've struggled to not critique her current lifestyle. I think for so long she wanted a stable, normal life (per the first verse of Hope Is A Dangerous Thing) and how she has it. That's why she hangs out with upper middle class white girls, because it's the type of people her upbringing was suppose to lead her to, but she strayed from it and ended up around the wrong crowd. It's easy for me to say that her new friends seem disingenuous or she should move back to London or something, but this is the life she wants to live it seems. The music was always an art project to her that got bigger than she could ever imagine. I can't blame her for wanting to step back from it. 

My life is changing at the same time that my favorite artists are changing how they handle their fame, so maybe it's a sign that I need to step back from being so into fandom culture. Not sure what that entails for me exactly, but it feels fitting that I begin to move on from being a fanboy soon :noparty:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

She has so many songs with Paris, Saint Tropez etc...

Yet, I don't think I can recall any photos of her in Saint Tropez for exemple... I doubt she hasn't been... but who knows?

I went to Saint Tropez when I was in the south of France bc Lana mentioned it. Ain't nothing but a tourist trap for rich folks, aint even got nice beaches. It's pretty but everything is super overpriced and the town is small af.

In terms of music not at all, in terms of personality....SOON. She has turned trashy and just damn irritating, especially when she starts speaking like she’s from the ghetto/hood. Her behaviour and lifestyle...hanging out with airhead bimbos and church cruiseing is a turn off.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Never

How naïve of me...

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I will always love the music and iconic stuff she has done,

but I can feel the interest fading slowly unfortunately.

If she just would show us a sign of life for NFR, ANYTHING, a release date for a next single, the album cover, like idk...

I'm sure that then the interest will come back.

Unfortunately, for now I don't feel like she's interested in putting 

anything out at all, which really breaks my heart tbh. So I guess only time will tell...

I think I'll still follow her even if she is messy. It's about the music and not really about the person. IF she would support what the church says she would end her career as LDR. You can't play a role of liking gays and in real life you hate them. It's emotionally very hard and frustrating.

IF she flops hard and loses many fans I will settle to Marina.

Mfhp.gif

In terms of music not at all, in terms of personality....SOON. She has turned trashy and just damn irritating, especially when she starts speaking like she’s from the ghetto/hood. Her behaviour and lifestyle...hanging out with airhead bimbos and church cruiseing is a turn off.

I know I'm dumb but what do you mean by church cruising and why is it a bad thing?

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif