Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Hi hello I've been working non-stop and don't want to backread. Any news on WHF?

Nope lmao

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

guys...the "singing dgd on the boardwalk" or whatever the fuck that post was was almost certainly referring to the band dance gavin dance not a lana song lmao...we've gone over this

it's just the way i feel

yeah i like jack but i prefer lana without him, i think rick dan emile and that other one are her best producers

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I know it's premature but imagine the merch potentials if she does make a dreamy LA-is-hot-and-i'm-tripping-hard psychedelic album  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

this post ignited a fire in me and i refuse to rest until lana trips balls and writes a 90 minute psychedelic album

I feel like she will be more inspired to put albums quickly considering the praise NFR is getting. 12 months seems like it could be totally legit if she wants to keep on a roll.

Imagine a cover of Phil Collins 'In The Air Tonight' on this album.

She could make that song sound hot and seductive and make me cry and scream at the same time.

And the production in that song is not too far from what more I'd expect from her

i'm listening to mazzy star and omg if she ever made an album like among my swan.... i could really see her doing something w it. a song like look on down from the bridge w the guitars and the organ (???), my GOD