Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

If its called White Hot Summer it should be full of Colas, Freaks and Cherries x

She can keep Yosemite.

I'd like her to fully embrace the psychodelia of VB for the next record and mix it up with dream pop and some ambient.

wow taste  :diva:  

honestly the hippie/cult of the early 70s aesthetic isn't bad, we had plenty of it on UV and on HM and if she follows that path for White Hot Forever it would be fucking amazing but sadly she prefers singing about ipads and trump now

dont forget kanye 

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

honestly the hippie/cult of the early 70s aesthetic isn't bad, we had plenty of it on UV and on HM and if she follows that path for White Hot Forever it would be fucking amazing but sadly she prefers singing about ipads and trump now

freak 2: electric boogaloo the remix ft. charli xcx & SOPHIE

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

Even though I love folk music, she needs to get back to her dark sound so I for one support this statement

171027_abc_mcgowan_speech_16x9_992.jpg

I second this. I want the sad Lana back who made songs like God’s and Monsters and Ultraviolence

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'm waiting for a Lana x Sufjan Steven's collab. Or hope she does something in the vein of Chicago in WHITE HOT FOREVER

we need lana to make an impossible soul plz where is her age of adz

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

i'm going go full clown and to set myself up for complete disappointment by expecting absolutely no acoustic music on this album. i for one think it's high time she worked with grimes.