Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

we have 2 years+, we can do better than that ma'am, maybe 6000  :hooker:

lets get on it gays and girls! we need 24/7 vinyl color speculation, we can work in shifts to keep the pace, time to work!

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

Lana seems happy and pretty content with how her life is nowadays so I think grunge is out of the question. I’m still thinking country-ish, solely based on stupid for feeling so happy and hey blue baby.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She loved Doin' Time so much that she included it in the album and recorded a music video for it. I have the feeling that that was one of the things that got her "excited". So I'll be glad if she's influenced by it.

can't wait for us all to complain in 11 months saying that we waited too long

i expect something different from NFR, since she said that she wrote LFL (song) the day HM came out, they're very very different from each other so i expect something like that

can't wait for us all to complain in 11 months saying that we waited too long

i expect something different from NFR, since she said that she wrote LFL (song) the day HM came out, they're very very different from each other so i expect something like that

well lfl the song went through many different phases, the chorus was originally the verses then max martin and the weeknd changed a lot of it up and rick described the demo as a beautiful art song that's quite touching (which i think describes honeymoon too)

i love you, but you don't understand me.

If it’s a surprise release we probably won’t have a single at all. So basically y’all better love NFR & better not complain. This album is basically a secret til release :toofunny: we’ll know everything about it the day it drops.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Imagine Wild One and Yosemite being on this album

honestly yosemite isn't even that unrealistic considering that she added the ugly version of bar to nfr and yosemite's supposed to be bar's sister track so there might be a chance i think??