Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

If she truly keeps her promise and makes it a surprise release (lets be real she won't) I have a feeling it's probably gonna be the kind of material that wouldn't do so well with a traditional release. Looking forward to another slow masterpiece like Honeymoon :defeated:

With surprise release she probs means she’s gonna drop a lot of snippets here and there and then one day we’ll find info on russian sites about when the album’s coming out and then it drops while everyone’s fully aware and Lana will tweet about it the next day.

qfrWuBl.png

With surprise release she probs means she’s gonna drop a lot of snippets here and there and then one day we’ll find info on russian sites about when the album’s coming out and then it drops while everyone’s fully aware and Lana will tweet about it the next day.

Looking forward to listening to every lq snippet and hating myself for ruining the surprise again x

She's also going to be working with Jack again for this, it is so obvious. They are in this momentum together, they complement each other so well and they seem to have developed a real camaraderie. Poor Rick. 

so here we are... She's reached her mature, full speed career spot. This string of albums, starting will NFR, is going to be a thing of real beauty

Tell me NFR is to Lana what Blue is to Joni and that Lana’s next 4 albums will be her for the roses, court and spark, the hissing of summer lawns, and Hejira. I NEED IT

She's also going to be working with Jack again for this, it is so obvious. They are in this momentum together, they complement each other so well and they seem to have developed a real camaraderie. Poor Rick. 

nah we will always have songs like BAR and Bartender to rely on from Rick