LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

BTD: trip-hop

UV: alt-rock

HM: dream pop/jazz elements

LFL: mess trap?

NFR: folk/psychadelic rock

WHF: industrial

i want Cinnamon post-chorus instrumentation teas 

my vision is a sultry album with songs like cherry but with good instrumentation that age well  :hoe:

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

Like UV & HM?

Those are quite different tbh. I meant more like Charli XCX has Number 1 Angel - Pop2 and Tove Lo has Lady Wood - Blue Lips. Kind off in the same DNA sonically

BTD: trip-hop

UV: alt-rock

HM: dream pop/jazz elements

LFL: mess trap?

NFR: folk/psychadelic rock

WHF: industrial

i want Cinnamon post-chorus instrumentation teas 

ok i was JUST about to make a post about how incredible the second half of cinnamon is...like i'm FAR from jack's biggest fan but he killed it. if there was more of that kind of production on white hot forever i would die.

Omg her mind we are being fed so much   :defeated:

Lana is back and cooler than ever :yesnod:

In this dry long era I listened to every snippet and I listened to every  Single and to the leaked TG and FILLY. I think this time I will doing it differently. I will try to not listen to snippets and leaks. Please give me some strenghth for my Willpower. This time I want more surprises when the album is out

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: