Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I wished she named this album "Pale Fire" (Vladimir Nabokov reference) as it has the same vibe as "White Hot Forever"

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yeah, I agree... I think the intention with Paradise was that it would be a full body of work and released in 2013 as the follow up? I mean we got 10 official songs anyways, so it is an album in some respects.

I think this will be another Honeymoon scenario, she confirmed on the release of Ultraviolence that she'd started the next record... Same with Lust For Life title track being written in 2015 around the Honeymoon release.

I'm assuming White Hot Forever already exists as a finalised demo or song for her to have the album title already?

Yeah, some people think Paradise is an album, others consider it an EP. I count it as an album. Bruno Mars last album has 9 tracks and it's consider an album so...

I'm pretty confident that half of WHF is done and she will have it finished by the beginning of 2020. And it will be a title track for sure, I believe.

Can we get her to do a whole album with Zach Dawes... Like I need that.

Yessssssssss!

Omg what hahahhaha

I'm just happy she is still gonna make more albums really, like who wasn't a little bit scared she would stop with music for a few years or longer?

She made like 10 songs with him in total. What's the problem with keeping him?

for the most part i like what they created but i kinda would like to see her work with new people for the next project and do something different again 

not sure why the title gives me linda ronstadt / the stoney poneys vibes but i'm not complaining  :candy:

edit:

this damn song