Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

also... is the reason the delay on NFR was because she was working on another album? omg this bitch i can't

That is what I was thinking

also...

I think that her in next 12 or 13 months will be

MAYBE

In a week or two... most probably in month or two!

I feel she just needs to release it

and it may contain her unreleased

I know that as I speak there are children being born who will be the Billie Stan leaker and the Butthole Guy of this new era

We should have a hall of fame.

We can call it

"People we've bullied while simultaneously asked for leaks... for Lana"

Not taking the 12-13 month timeline for cash.

I love that it’s gonna be a surprise release (no more snippets?!?) and last time she announced a record after a release was HM, which was her most cohesive.

omg do yall think shes doing another album with jack? i feel like this might be an EP

I don't think this woman likes releasing EPs. Paradise was the exception and it was obviously imposed by her label to continue the massive success of BTD.

I don't think this woman likes releasing EPs. Paradise was the exception and it was obviously imposed by her label to continue the massive success of BTD.

Yeah, I agree... I think the intention with Paradise was that it would be a full body of work and released in 2013 as the follow up? I mean we got 10 official songs anyways, so it is an album in some respects.

I think this will be another Honeymoon scenario, she confirmed on the release of Ultraviolence that she'd started the next record... Same with Lust For Life title track being written in 2015 around the Honeymoon release.

I'm assuming White Hot Forever already exists as a finalised demo or song for her to have the album title already?

my wanderings

What color will the vinyl be?

oh, I dont like the title... so, lets see. hope she change like the Music to watch boys to record