Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

PLEASE dont work with jack again 

i would love if she worked with andrew watt again, his production was great

also i would love if she did something like Spun by Chelsea Wolfe or Gardenia by Kyuss, this title is giving me serious stoner rock vibes 

All this Jack hate is disgusting  :scream:  :scream:

I wanna hear Jack do Honeymoon 2.0

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Joint production with Kahne and Antonoff :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

this thread doesnt feel real like, im still confused sjdjfj she really just announced her next album title and how she’s on that Alice in Wonderland movie’s soundtrack on the day her new album dropped

qfrWuBl.png

this thread doesnt feel real like, im still confused sjdjfj she really just announced her next album title and how she’s on that Alice in Wonderland movie’s soundtrack on the day her new album dropped

Maybe she dropped the era too?

Mfhp.gif

Is this thread real? Is this announcement real real? Yeah? Is there any chance that I’m just gonna to wake up on the floor and the thread won’t exist? I’ll be very sad. If I wake up, and the album doesn’t exist, and the thread doesn’t exist. Yeah. I hope this thread is real.

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

I’m manifesting the release of Roses Bloom For You. We already got TNBAR ish and it’s only right for Roses Bloom For You to be on WHF.

Let's join hands in prayer hunties 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Jack’s production is amazing what are y’all on

I love the new sound and album but with the exception of Venice Masterpiece, I don't hear anything that another producer couldn't do

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...