Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

we know absolutely nothing about it how is it giving you vibes already omg :icant:

that’s the kind of vibe i associate the words “white hot forever” with they make me think of the kind of vibe/emotions/settings/circumstances/whtever presented in paradise and the untouchable 5 or like they would fit in there especially with like angels forever or ride or something like that AND i said i know she’s past this so i’m not expecting that’s what it’ll be i’m just :defeated:

UbsOye5.png

I need a sad seaside/beach bitch album with sultry ballads like Salvatore and Cinnamon, bops like Serial Killer and a little bit of psychedelic guitars before next summer. Like the lovechild of NFR, HM and AKA.

your avatar :toofunny:

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Maybe it's like NFR where she just likes it and uses it.

she better not wear a neon windbreaker on the album cover 

A blue one please and next time in the boat and not on the boat

Mfhp.gif

White Hot Fever makes more sense tbh. The 'fever' could indicate a 70's disco sound. Get your sequined flared pants, gays :kris:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I know it's been said before, but I really want her to do some sort of grunge album when she uses her voice like this:

:defeated:

But that will probably never happen  :flop:

I know it's been said before, but I really want her to do some sort of grunge album when she uses her voice like this:

:defeated:

But that will probably never happen  :flop:

I know  :toofloppy:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Maybe it’s supposed to be read as “white, hot, forever”? But that doesn’t sound good either tbh, yikes...

Same :rip: I don't want to be negative since day 1 but terrible title

White Hot Fever makes more sense tbh. The 'fever' could indicate a 70's disco sound. Get your sequined flared pants, gays :kris:

Dedicated Part 2 the Remix 

serve a want you in my room Lana!  :bodyisready:  :grinds:

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

If This Bitch Doesn't Fucking Release Roses Bloom For You I Swear To God I Will Be As Angry As I Currently Am At Her For Not Putting It On Lust For Life Or Norman Fucking Rockwell!!!

xMcVPI7.jpg