Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

i love jack's production but i think he had a lot to do with the subpar songwriting on this album and i don't know if i can go another album without bridges  :toofunny: can it be a jack and rick collaboration album 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

This album will be produced by Jack. She’s been writing EVERYTHING with him and he’s been pulled by her to produce a lot of songs recently. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has 50% of the album finished. Demos for sure have been recorded. This album is gonna be in the same vein as fuck it i love you, hey baby blue, and that other one since those had been written last.

giphy.gif

Omg guys you all got me turned on talking about grunge Lana

Could it be True...

That we're all clowns? Yeah, that's definetly true

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

the album title could be a metaphor about something but i wonder what. inb4 "cum"

She’s used the “white hot” line before hasnt she? I wanna dig for the songs she did use that on bc I can’t remember now but it’s nothing “new” to Lana in a way. Maybe it’s in reference to other songs and could have similar meaning or usage?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lana: h-

Y’all: I’m getting Lizzy Grant vibes. Lizzy Grant is back. It’s like she’s going back to her roots of being Lizzy Grant. AKA vibes. Omg Lizzy. Is that Lizzy? I just saw Elizabeth girl. The vibes of Elizabeth Grant that I’m getting right now.. Whew.. You call me lavender you call me sunshine.

qfrWuBl.png

Lana: h-

Y’all: I’m getting Lizzy Grant vibes. Lizzy Grant is back. It’s like she’s going back to her roots of being Lizzy Grant. AKA vibes. Omg Lizzy. Is that Lizzy? I just saw Elizabeth girl. The vibes of Elizabeth Grant that I’m getting right now.. Whew.. You call me lavender you call me sunshine.

i saw myself in this post and i didnt like it

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

She’s used the “white hot” line before hasnt she? I wanna dig for the songs she did use that on bc I can’t remember now but it’s nothing “new” to Lana in a way. Maybe it’s in reference to other songs and could have similar meaning or usage?

The first thing that came to mind was her switching between “hot sunshine” & “white sunshine” on Old Money x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

"You, ooh-ooh-ooh

You light my red fire, babe
Hot white and blue
And I, I think that you
I think you're so cool, babe
Lovin' everything you do"

From On Our Way

Omg I saw this coming!!!! I’m so glad she’s really working on her next album already. Saying it now, it will be her Hejira/Rock a Little equivalent (the same way nfr was like her summer lawns/wild heart to me). Omg I bet it’ll have a black n white cover like those too. So happy I still have something in life to look forward to!!!! My life felt basically over without an album to anticipate.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Is this thread real? Is this announcement real real? Yeah? Is there any chance that I’m just gonna to wake up on the floor and the thread won’t exist? I’ll be very sad. If I wake up, and the album doesn’t exist, and the thread doesn’t exist. Yeah. I hope this thread is real.

You’re in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass.