Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I mean, I don't think it's that much of a stretch that Yosemite will be on this album. 

It wouldn't have fit in with NFR, but White Hot Forever.... It just gives me such an elusive burning feeling. 

I'm envisioning something like Freak x Burning Desire x Cinnamon Girl x Old Money

That sounds white hot to me

White Hot Forever somewhow gives me Hawaiian tropic vibes, and on our way. (as others have already mentioned).

As for the timeline. If she finishes about 80% of the songs before her touring starts, I can see it happening, otherwise no, if she goes in to the studio AFTER the NFR tour then it wil take way longer.

i just KNOW that this album will be honeymoon 2.0

I'm going to be quite devasted if it isn't. That's all I can think about right now. 

She really needs to switch producers and go back to Emile or Dan (either one, idc, they're both superior)

It's been 24 hours and I can't participate in this conversation because I just don't believe her lmao.

I'll come back when we have more info, I suppose. :icant2:

ETA: Okay never mind, I'm back. But I still don't believe her.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I’m honestly not surprised she has already written some songs cause she finished NFR back in 2018 with How to Disappear being the last song she wrote and (she said the last song recorded was FIILY in 2019).

A year is not bad, we know Lana’s best works are the ones that she recorded the quickest (HM, NFR)

so I hope she doesn’t delay it that much

Maybe the new album will be associated with the poetry book ;)

She's also going to be working with Jack again for this, it is so obvious. They are in this momentum together, they complement each other so well and they seem to have developed a real camaraderie. Poor Rick.

Bye bye Rick, we won't miss your messed up and loud white noise

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Rick produced the whole Godlymoon, you can't disrespect him like that

Okay he was amazing on this album I have to admit. Was my fav before NFR came out. Honestly he's a good producer, I just can't stand when he leaves white noise so loud like in Heroin or Bartender. At least with Jack, Lana's vocals are crystal clear and HQ

~?~

Rick produced the whole Godlymoon, you can't disrespect him like that

Okay he was amazing on this album I have to admit. Was my fav before NFR came out. Honestly he's a good producer, I just can't stand when he leaves white noise so loud like in Heroin or Bartender. At least with Jack, Lana's vocals are crystal clear and HQ

~?~

I mean I guess you can choose between some white noise or mic swaps and bumps, fucked up loops, jingle bells and random volume increases.

I'll take the white noise every time.

But I'd prefer she work with someone completely different, I just don't know who that should be.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

in your plane, i'm insane, and i'm rubbing off on you 

i can't find that lyrics anywhere it's an unreleased song demo? i want it, but it sounds weird

giphy.gifgiphy.gif