Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Do you guys think this could be another Mtwbt/Honeymoon situation? Because if I remember correctly Honeymoon was first titled Mtwbt. So do you think the album title will change bc White Hot Forever is in an early stage (I guess). I hope she doesn't change the Title. I get Hot Summer days and Lizzy vibes from it :hae:  

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I Googled White Hot Forever and found all this crazy chakra shit and well, I wouldn't be surprised if this type o' shit is the inspo:

The fourth Ray of white light (white flame), stands in the middle of the seven rays, and as such it symbolizes a central point, i.e., point of balance and harmony. The white Ray stimulates the creativity, art, and beauty. The white flame is especially sensitive to sounds and colors.

https://www.sunnyray.org/White-ray.htm

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

please be an entire album of FUCK IT I LOVE YOU and WEST COAST

I speak this into existence!

Didn’t I read here a couple of days ago where Lana had mentioned in one of those radio station interviews that her and Jack made a lot of tracks with an 80’s/Bombastic type sound, or am I crazy?

If not could that have been an allusion to WHF?

We need another Tomorrow Never Came

tenor.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif