Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

well lfl the song went through many different phases, the chorus was originally the verses then max martin and the weeknd changed a lot of it up and rick described the demo as a beautiful art song that's quite touching (which i think describes honeymoon too)

omg i didn't know about this, that's so cool, now i want the demo to leak tbh

I’m not sure I should take this seriously. I mean she’s said stuff before like ‘my albums called music to watch boys to’ I think we should take it with a pinch of salt.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

If it’s a surprise release we probably won’t have a single at all. So basically y’all better love NFR & better not complain. This album is basically a secret til release :toofunny: we’ll know everything about it the day it drops.

Knowing this bitch she will probably put 500 snippets on her instagram. I don't think she will do a surprise release, don't think Interscope is into that.

It's weird thinking that the wait between now and the release of White Hot Forever is (hopefully) going to be about the same time as the wait for NFR after MAC/VB were released

that would be amazing, but when it comes to Lana the truth is that u never know. She literally created a song in 48 hours and was able to officially publish it but she also made us wait almost a year for the album after she annouced it, so idk, but that would be everything

that's cuz each of y'all clowns bought 48 copies of NFR. good sis thinks she treated us so well and that we're loving her album when half of it sounds un-finished yet y'all praise it so hard.. can you imagine that people really gave NFR a better ranking than Ultraviolence or Paradise? electric chair. i like it but i expected so much more

a word to the sane ................. literally 

i mean no shade but there is no reason for this threads existence... at least not as pre-release thread make it a pre-pre-release thread so we can get the actual pre-release thread once we get some information about it again :rip:

i76mrxw.png 

It's weird thinking that the wait between now and the release of White Hot Forever is (hopefully) going to be about the same time as the wait for NFR after MAC/VB were released 

oh WOW

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i mean no shade but there is no reason for this threads existence... at least not as pre-release thread make it a pre-pre-release thread so we can get the actual pre-release thread once we get some information about it again :rip:

I agree and I don't want to offend Miss Elle, but this thread is unnecessary. It's like we made a Music to Watch Boys To pre-release thread the week Lana released UV :rip: 

maybe this is her baddie album  :oopna:

Hot White InstaBaddie Vape Influencer Forever  :hooker:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."