Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

AI generated tracklist: https://talktotransformer.com/

Lana Del Rey reveals White Hot Forever tracklisting to the public for the first time

The new album is slated to drop in March.

Earlier today, Lana Del Rey gave fans the full track list of her new album:

1. 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' (featuring Nicki Minaj and Bruno Mars)

2. 'White Hot Forever' (featuring Jay Z and Chance the Rapper)

3. 'Pure Imagination'

4. 'Born to Die 2.0' (featuring Chance the Rapper)

6. 'Crazy for You' (featuring Pusha T)

7. 'I Kissed a Girl' (featuring Drake, Justin Bieber, & Selena Gomez)

8. 'Love Is An Open Door' (featuring Wiz Khalifa)

9. 'White Ferrari'

10. 'Born to Die Again' (ft. Bruno Mars)

11. 'Vapor Trails' (ft. Drake)

@ using that generator you shared, here's what we can expect after White Hot Forever - 

Lana Del Rey releases her 8th studio album, Supermassive Black Hole

Lana Del Rey releases her 9th studio album, Blonde

Lana Del Rey releases her 10th studio album, Ultraviolence 2
Lana Del Rey releases her 11th studio album, Cherry Bomb
Lana Del Rey releases her 12th studio album, Beautiful Tragic World

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

oh you think so?? i feel a lil bit of summer vibes from NFR, but i mostly feel like it's kind of a september album if that makes sense?? like the transition from summer to fall

NFR reminds me of a hot and humid place almost like HM. There's just so much "the bar is hot" "Topanga's hot tonight" imagery etc. 

sgopYhV.gif

NFR reminds me of a hot and humid place almost like HM. There's just so much "the bar is hot" "Topanga's hot tonight" imagery etc. 

yes exactly. it's very humid and watery unlike ultraviolence which was very dry and, well, 'desert' rock

White Hot Forever reminds me of heat that doesn't come from fire or the sun, but radiating air around you, like you're attracting the heat from another dimension and it evaporates off your soul and creates a scene of dancing white smoke that feels suffocating and free at the same time.

But knowing Lana it probably just means summer yet again.

I want Lana to release "Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight" on this album. Her voice is ultra velvety and sweet in that song. I need a music video for that song as well. Otherwise she should make a separate "best of leaked" album and release it on there.

Absolutely, when Lana was still fun, and producing these half-satiric takes on pop music, like ''Making Out' and MMITPM. 

I don't mind a little sadness and seriousness, like the BTD title track, 'Ride' and '13 Bitches,' but the too-heavy, too serious, too 'I-take-myself-ultra-seriousness-now' Lana is a drag. To me, it's like she's beating a dead horse on a lot of the songs from the last four albums. At least on WTWWAWWKD, 'God Bless America' and 'BPBP,' she added some levity to the lyrics and music. 

Absolutely, when Lana was still fun, and producing these half-satiric takes on pop music, like ''Making Out' and MMITPM.

I don't mind a little sadness and seriousness, like the BTD title track, 'Ride' and '13 Beaches,' but the too-heavy, too serious, too 'I-take-myself-ultra-seriousness-now' Lana is a drag. To me, it's like she's beating a dead horse on a lot of the songs from the last four albums. At least on WTWWAWWKD, 'God Bless America' and 'BPBP,' she added some levity to the lyrics and music.

I think the album cover shows Lana kneels in the sand on a hot summer day on a beach. In one hand she will have sand that pours through her fingers . Lana will wear short hot pants and a light top/shirt. Her hair will fly in the wind. White Sunshine will surround Lana. In the background you will see pieces of the sea.

The Vinyl will be transparent  white. Other versions are the normal black vinyl , a white and vinyls in red / orange shades.

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I might not listen to anything she puts out for this era. If she really does a surprise release, it won't be a problem, but if she releases snippets or even a song, I think I won't listen. I'd like to experience something new with the full album

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

this is hard to articulate but I would like her to make a distinctly different album with White Hot Forever. the singles of NFR made me think it would be very different from anything she'd released before, but in reality a lot of the album tracks, while amazing, could have fitted well on other albums. In WHF I would love for her to do more surfy rock vibes but try make a few bangers. I know Lana and bangers in the same sentence might seem crazy, but I mean more explosive stuff like California. I know there is huge potential with her having grand vocals, zingy and glitzy guitars, and dope retro synths. think somewhat similar to BØRNS but with a sound that fits Lana's voice a bit better. 

also, something huge I would LOVE to see; the return of sugar-voice Lana. her only studio songs which I consider to have this voice are OTTR and Radio, where she has that high-pitched super-sweet voice which I adore. I would looooove to see that in a rock setting.

nice cocc bro