Elle

Lana at Overland Sheepskin Co. in Omaha, NE - November 13, 2019

I never got why people get outraged when someone wears leather/fur but don't have that same outrage when someone eats meat. You could argue that eating meat is a necessity and wearing fur's a luxury but you don't really need meat to survive.. (ofcourse there will be exceptions where people have almost no other choice but to eat meat, but most of the time it isn't a necessity). It's not like the animals get abused less when killed for their meat. A fur teddy bear's a weird ass concept tho, like, why is that a thing..

I don't get it either although it's a complicated issue, surely the best way to live would be to use natural materials like animal fur and skin for clothes since it's already there rather than plastics or other materials it causes pollution to make but somehow fur is controversial as is reptile skin although nobody really cares about leather. Same as some people have a problem if people are eating Bear or Crocodile but don't care about Chickens or Cows even though there is no difference. People also have a problem with hunting yet don't care about animal farming despite hunting surely being far more ethical as then animals live their entire lives free in the wild.

People will drive cars drinking out of their plastic cups, using their phones to tweet about someone wearing fur like it's outrageous.

is she, uh, still vegetarian?

It's debatable...

I wonder what her reason for becoming a vegetarian was. Some people do it for health reasons, some for environmental, and some for the animals. Especially if it was for one of the latter, I'm surprised (and admittedly sad, as I'm a vegetarian myself) to see her shopping for leather & such x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's debatable...

I wonder what her reason for becoming a vegetarian was. Some people do it for health reasons, some for environmental, and some for the animals. Especially if it was for one of the latter, I'm surprised (and admittedly sad, as I'm a vegetarian myself) to see her shopping for leather & such x

Agreed.

Not surprised, just disappointed.

Flying around in her private jet ... shopping for leather and fur ... playing an environmental festival in Paris next June.

K, Lanz.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

As a vegetarian, I like get why people like leather goods because it’s so ingrained in American culture (leather jackets, leather boots, belts, wallets, etc it’s actually pretty hard to avoid leather) but a stuffed animal made out of fur is...different :toofunny:

sgopYhV.gif

So you don't just do it to survive? Instead, you "love" some other living being's babies. So in other words you eat babies! There is a difference between eating for survival and hunting for fun/fashion.

Are you in Australia? It's fucking horrible here atm. I really need to learn to be a wildlife carer so i can open my home :(

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

The usual hate for Lana. I shouldn't be surprised.

You guys could join an anti LDR group.

Okay, but you're at the other end of the spectrum in that you can't see anything wrong in anything she does, ever. It's not really any better. In fact, I'd argue that it's worse.

If you seriously think it's okay for Lana (or, anyone - but more so Lana because she can literally afford to buy just about anything) to be shopping for fur and animal skin products in 20-fucking-19, then you're just as bad as she is.

Stick your head in the sand, though, by all means.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i have to admit, i’m kind of a little angry now. between seeing how expensive the dresses she’s been wearing for tour are, and then flying around in a private jet, and now buying expensive leather jackets and a quite literal stuffed animal (also..... $200 for a toy that doesn’t really have any “use”).... and then she puts on quite a lackluster show, and her tickets cost as much as the shit she’s been buying, and we her fans can barely even afford to see her and like.... it feels real bad lana lol

UbsOye5.png

I thought Lana didn’t eat meat (at least back in 2012) and had a vegan thanks giving with her sister in 2017. She talked about wanting German Shepards on a live stream not long ago (so she must like animals). She also talked about Greta Thunberg in a recent interview. I love Lana but it’s sad that she’s supporting the fur/leather industry and that her words don’t line up with her actions. I’m vegan so of course I don’t agree with killing animals unnecessarily in any way but the fur industry is SO OBVIOUSLY wrong that I don’t understand why she supports it, let alone thinks it’s a good idea to post on instagram.

she also said the three videos would be released in October 2019

giphy.gif

And to think she used to push a "witch" aesthetic/narrative like bitch don't you know that witches respect the animals? Wasn't she vegetarian or sum? I s2g this bitch is getting on my nerves.................

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

She is seen in the picture holding the Rex Rabbit Fur Teddy Bear ($259) and wearing the Azura Washed Lambskin Leather Jacket ($299).

#tbt to 2013 when I gave her shit for that fucking topiary pony. Ah, it really was a more innocent time.

I thought Lana didn’t eat meat (at least back in 2012) and had a vegan thanks giving with her sister in 2017. She talked about wanting German Shepards on a live stream not long ago (so she must like animals). She also talked about Greta Thunberg in a recent interview. I love Lana but it’s sad that she’s supporting the fur/leather industry and that her words don’t line up with her actions. I’m vegan so of course I don’t agree with killing animals unnecessarily in any way but the fur industry is SO OBVIOUSLY wrong that I don’t understand why she supports it, let alone thinks it’s a good idea to post on instagram.

It just goes to show Lana is just a wolf in... well, you know.

The usual hate for Lana. I shouldn't be surprised.

You guys could join an anti LDR group.

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.