TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I bet we will get “sorry guys I’ve had the flu the day before I was suppose to record the album, the next recording slot is now another 6 months!...but here is a link to a song for some David Lynch soundtrack nobody asked for”

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Someone on twitter said she waked into the building to take that pic and then walked out lmaooooo

imagine her trying to convince the guard at the front desk that she’s still on Capitol’s roster.

“i’m like, actually famous”

she finished the first single or something...  :rip: 10 months on one song... crack baby

DrP88LfXQAA1hLc.jpg

ygA4nFA.gif

I HAVE to laugh..10 months on one song.. her mind! I don't even believe she's finished shit in the studio maybe finished her coke stash but not a song!

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Um sorry but sky has no fans. Yeah she had a good album 53638829 years ago but most of her "fans" right now are just insanely pissed off at her. Like whenever i see her name i just roll my eyes so hard they almost go back into my brain this bitch is so fucking stupid, none of us ever believe a word she says even if she said she was releasing a new single in 2 hours we know she lying

fuck her #streamnighttimemytimeforthenext50yearsbye

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e