TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Winter like December or March? Convenient she didn't give a date. Also bet it's just a final version of Voices Carry, or another cover, or a random show, or Guardian.

I'd honestly be okay with any of that

I love how she didn't give a specific date just "winter"  :toofunny: even she knows she can't trust herself! maybe she means this winter but in an alternative universe where she wasn't a crack hoe

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

she also said that guardian it’s a thing on its own. she said she can’t release it before anything new/from masochism comes out. but she said she is going to release it someday cause she really wants to. but for now it seems like it’s not on masochism anymore.

(she commented on instagram about it i dont have a link right now cuz im on my phone but you can find everything on sky ferreira updates on twitter)

she also said that guardian it’s a thing on its own. she said she can’t release it before anything new/from masochism come out before. but she said she is going to release it someday cause she really wants to. but for now it seems like it’s not on masochism anymore.

(she commented on instagram about it i dont have a link right now cuz im on my phone but you can find everything on sky ferreira updates on twitter)

Given the amount of creative changes she has made to this album over the years this better be her LP1

gonna screenshot that post so next august when she goes on her rant talking about about "there are no delays. you cant delay something that has never has a release frame. you cant rush creativity and i wm working very hard and for a very long time i am sick" so i can add it to my list

dzwtJPA.png?1

i't has been 4 fucking years since this tweet

NVGABOG.png

Well I'm going to be optimistic, as I always am. I don't understand why people on the internet treat her as if she is doing all of this maliciously. She has expressed almost every delay that she can't explain why, but it's clear it's a mixture of outside forces (such as the label) + being her own worst enemy (perfectionism/anxiety/health issues)...

She obviously has been working on music since 2014, she's had the title that long, Guardian was performed that year... we've heard snippets for many different songs. There has a been a sonic and thematic shift. It's been a process and there is material. It would be nice to get music on a more regular basis but that's just not the type of artist Sky has ever been (or even able to be). 

Anyways, dragging her or posting the same jokes about date changes/the year the album will come out for billionth type like it's funny at this point just makes you look retarded. Loosen up, we get it's been a long time.

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Well I'm going to be optimistic, as I always am. I don't understand why people on the internet treat her as if she is doing all of this maliciously. She has expressed almost every delay that she can't explain why, but it's clear it's a mixture of outside forces (such as the label) + being her own worst enemy (perfectionism/anxiety/health issues)...

She obviously has been working on music since 2014, she's had the title that long, Guardian was performed that year... we've heard snippets for many different songs. There has a been a sonic and thematic shift. It's been a process and there is material. It would be nice to get music on a more regular basis but that's just not the type of artist Sky has ever been (or even able to be). 

Anyways, dragging her or posting the same jokes about date changes/the year the album will come out for billionth type like it's funny at this point just makes you look retarded. Loosen up, we get it's been a long time.

y'all act like 5 years aren't enough for just releasing ONE SINGLE SONG. i get all you say about her health/label issues and all that but i think she got zero excuses at this point. at least stop constantly teasing, stop promising stuff, just STOP. 

y'all act like 5 years aren't enough for just releasing ONE SINGLE SONG. i get all you say about her health/label issues and all that but i think she got zero excuses at this point. at least stop constantly teasing, stop promising stuff, just STOP. 

She has spoken about experiencing crippling anxiety.... She doesn't owe us music especially if she can't get it to a place where she is happy. Artists are different and she's said in the past that she looks up to musicians such a Fiona Apple, who release on their own terms, and not very often, but when they do it's always worth it. She's not in this for fans or money. You can't hold her to the standards of streaming acts who literally need to release all the time. 

It's going to be worth the wait. I just think a little empathy from people would be nice to see.

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

She has spoken about experiencing crippling anxiety.... She doesn't owe us music especially if she can't get it to a place where she is happy. Artists are different and she's said in the past that she looks up to musicians such a Fiona Apple, who release on their own terms, and not very often, but when they do it's always worth it. She's not in this for fans or money. You can't hold her to the standards of streaming acts who literally need to release all the time. 

It's going to be worth the wait. I just think a little empathy from people would be nice to see.

hm no i simply don't agree. it's her work to release music. anyways idc, i will be waiting like everyone else and that's it. she deserves all the memes and jokes for all i care.

Most people who are ultra supportive of Sky nowadays are ones who started liking her after her debut album or so.

Most people who had to wait for her debut album for ~years~ know how annoying it was to support an artist who pretended shit was coming all the time. It's not just annoying, it's exhausting.

Saying Sky doesn't owe us music is the same as going to a restaurant and find no food because the cook doesn't "owe" us food. LOL.

Obviously she "owes" us something. If it wasn't for the fans who had supported her all the way through hell in 2009/2010/2011/2012, she wouldn't have gotten half of where she is nowadays.

If her album was #1 on iTunes the day it came out, it's because of the fans. If we know a lot about her music and her life and her delays, it's because we're fans. She should just keep her mouth shut and release something out of nowhere instead of saying things are coming the next season – when this next season seems to never come. It's just disrespectful and a reason to mock her at this point.

Most people who are ultra supportive of Sky nowadays are ones who started liking her after her debut album or so.

Most people who had to wait for her debut album for ~years~ know how annoying it was to support an artist who pretended shit was coming all the time. It's not just annoying, it's exhausting.

Saying Sky doesn't owe us music is the same as going to a restaurant and find no food because the cook doesn't "owe" us food. LOL.

Obviously she "owes" us something. If it wasn't for the fans who had supported her all the way through hell in 2009/2010/2011/2012, she wouldn't have gotten half of where she is nowadays.

If her album was #1 on iTunes the day it came out, it's because of the fans. If we know a lot about her music and her life and her delays, it's because we're fans. She should just keep her mouth shut and release something out of nowhere instead of saying things are coming the next season – when this next season seems to never come. It's just disrespectful and a reason to mock her at this point.

I wouldn't even mind if she said she was going on an indefinate hiatus but if she wants people to buy the record she should stop lying for once, we all know it isn't the label.