Davis

Florence + The Machine

Y’all , I saw her this week in Montreal. And it was life changing. Patricia live is like nothing else, when she sings the outro and the whole crowd is clapping and speeding it up and you just close your eyes and fucking feel every single word. Legit the best concert experience I’ve ever had. She is truly something else wow

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

For the 10th anniversary of Lungs they've released two "unreleased" demos of Donkey Kosh and My Best Dress. We've heard them before but what a great initiative! Lana would never dare. 

The 10th Anniversary record will feature 11 bonus tracks:

1. Bird Song (Complete)
2. My Boy Builds Coffins (Acoustic) 
3. My Best Dress (Demo)
4. Donkey Kosh (Demo)
5. Hospital Beds
6. Falling
7. Ghosts (Demo)
8. Postcards from Italy (Demo)
9. Swimming
10. Are You Hurting the One You Love?
11. Oh! Darling (Live)

Sad that a couple of classics aren't included but this is loaaads better. 

As a side note, did everyone hear the acoustic exclusives from the Vinyl for HAH? They are sooo goooood:
https://soundcloud.com/adamandtheastronauts/south-london-forever-acoustic-bonus-track-florence-the-machine

3lfQEhw.png

For the 10th anniversary of Lungs they've released two "unreleased" demos of Donkey Kosh and My Best Dress. We've heard them before but what a great initiative! Lana would never dare.

The 10th Anniversary record will feature 11 bonus tracks:

1. Bird Song (Complete)

2. My Boy Builds Coffins (Acoustic)

3. My Best Dress (Demo)

4. Donkey Kosh (Demo)

5. Hospital Beds

6. Falling

7. Ghosts (Demo)

8. Postcards from Italy (Demo)

9. Swimming

10. Are You Hurting the One You Love?

11. Oh! Darling (Live)

Sad that a couple of classics aren't included but this is loaaads better.

As a side note, did everyone hear the acoustic exclusives from the Vinyl for HAH? They are sooo goooood:

https://soundcloud.com/adamandtheastronauts/south-london-forever-acoustic-bonus-track-florence-the-machine

90 dollars tho !? fuck

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Well there goes £100 pounds but totally worth it. Didn’t bother with the cassette but the boxset/burgundy vinyl was a must buy for me. I love her more than Lana so I couldn’t resist. Plus Lungs is an amazing album that I adore for many reasons including personal ones. The only thing that would’ve added with the boxset would’ve been a DVD with all the MV’s and maybe a few live performances added on too.

I hope we get something similar when the 10th anniversary for Ceremonials happens.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Florence is not even that active on social media but I feel like I always know what's going on with her because she's clear about shit, unlike SOMEONE.

"I have a show on [date]. You can buy tickets from [website]."

"I will at [place] at [time] [date]."

"I am releasing [this] on [date]. It will cost [price]."

SOMEONE should follow Florence's example.

:icant2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just a heads up, the 10th Anniversary Edition will be available digitally too :) Although not quite as lovely as owning a nice box set, we won't miss out on the bonus tracks.

Well there goes £100 pounds but totally worth it. Didn’t bother with the cassette but the boxset/burgundy vinyl was a must buy for me. I love her more than Lana so I couldn’t resist. Plus Lungs is an amazing album that I adore for many reasons including personal ones. The only thing that would’ve added with the boxset would’ve been a DVD with all the MV’s and maybe a few live performances added on too.

I hope we get something similar when the 10th anniversary for Ceremonials happens.

I cracked and brought the cassette :rip: :dance: When it all arrives I might do an unboxing video or something along those lines.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Just a heads up, the 10th Anniversary Edition will be available digitally too :) Although not quite as lovely as owning a nice box set, we won't miss out on the bonus tracks.

Yep - not to mention that all of these tracks are on YouTube already! So glad to have Postcards from Italy on streaming services though.

I wish Addicted to Love was on there too, but I suppose since it's a cover there's less incentive (although Oh Darling . . . ). Also, Throwing Bricks. Ugh and all of Florrible and Misrabella! 

I don't collect vinyls but if it was a CD I would be in. I love how much everyone is enjoying this though :) 

I really hope Someone Spilt Snakebite On My Espadrille SOMEHOW surfaces again. Small Hands is my weekend anthem. 

3lfQEhw.png