Fluorine

Charli XCX

this local i payed to get me an XCX hoodie should be home this weekend, i’m excited to see it in person ugh

can u pls take close up pics of it and send it to me?  :flutter:  :flutter: 

ok so the pop 2 hats sample came in yesterday and it looks... off? I asked the guy why did he stretch the image and apparently it's because the outlines are too thin and the needles they're using for the embroidery is really big sooo do u think I should continue making them aka r u gays still gonna buy them or no

https://goo.gl/forms/vcu92EGoROrp0DEU2

GrQIm2v.jpg

ok so the pop 2 hats sample came in yesterday and it looks... off? I asked the guy why did he stretch the image and apparently it's because the outlines are too thin and the needles they're using for the embroidery is really big sooo do u think I should continue making them aka r u gays still gonna buy them or no

GrQIm2v.jpg

Lana needs to take notes from you. Her LFL merch was MESSY. It wasn't even that Good. Lana is snatched.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

has anyone heard if the girls video is still coming out? i feel like the negative reception that the song/lyrics got pretty much overshadows all the hype they had for it

(plus the video is pretty shit??? rita looks like she put no effort into lipsyncing/moving, charli's part is great except the video filters feel out of place, and i'm not even gonna start on the other two's)

GrQIm2v.jpg

omg the white one is a summer piece

Does anyone else not feel uncomfortable with the fact that recreating merch is taking away money from the artist we love and deserves the support from fans???

How does it take away money from the artist when the merch is no longer for sale aka she’s not getting the money regardless