LDRO

Instagram Updates

omg only just saw those videos. So cute!! I can't erase the smile off my face right now. Dare I say it, she has never seemed this happy EVER. Like:

She's been at the beach so much lately just having a good ol' time

She's been taking so much more care of her appearance and her new hair is what I'm living for
She's been going to heaps of events

She seems to have reconciled and sorted out her shit with Lady Gaga which is amazing because she went from writing a diss track about her to showing up to her birthday party and posing with her

These new videos on Insta indicate she's having a good time and she's gained back a lot of her confidence

And her manager just said "beautiful new songs" which is crazy because it sounds like the first time in forever since any of her management have appeared to be truly happy with where she's heading. 
She's been using her social media more regularly lately so she doesn't seem as withdrawn

She's doing festivals!! so she must be in a better state of mind to even be thinking of that

Plus she's not with Francesco anymore and I feel like he was a part of her weird moods earlier on.

I'm just so happy for her right now, I have so much faith in the next record and whatever direction she's heading musically. There's no way she can write a slow, lethargic album like Honeymoon again now that she's in such a positive state of mind. I don't want another BTD but I do want something with a bit more energy and passion and I definitely have a feeling we're gonna get that. I mean, she even said in that interview last year she could see herself doing a NY record again with more energy.

mHRPIhH.gif

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDhxVrQzAaa/?taken-by=honeymoon

"Last year was a really beautiful year and I actually took a lot of videos during my travels. I think I'll share some of them with you over the next few weeks. This was from when we went to Santa Barbara for my birthday. I spent all afternoon reading."

:oprah: 

FzytWEW.png

mHRPIhH.gif

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDhxVrQzAaa/?taken-by=honeymoon

"Last year was a really beautiful year and I actually took a lot of videos during my travels. I think I'll share some of them with you over the next few weeks. This was from when we went to Santa Barbara for my birthday. I spent all afternoon reading."

:oprah: 

This is amazing, but it's also the point where everyone who's followed Lana the past four years asks 'what on earth is going on?!' 

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Why is she reading such a random novel... Probs because of the ~aesthetic~ of the book, if I remember correctly she once bought a vintage copy of Black Beauty and some old books about Marilyn and Elvis too. I wonder if she only reads books if they are vintage :oic:

Is Lizzy back? This does remind me of her old videos from back in the day. I love her hair here. Looks light and the bangs look adorable. Does anyone know the music playing in the background?

Could be this video was filmed the same day this picture was taken? She has the same hairstyle and hair clip on her hair.

ocx8RV5ZbHs.jpg

k26RKAuCxZw.jpg

gy4-taGwFqQ.jpg

80d8XXvqBsQ.jpg

APf2IIZongI.jpg

It's nice to see her being more open to us and sharing stuff on her instagram.

omg only just saw those videos. So cute!! I can't erase the smile off my face right now. Dare I say it, she has never seemed this happy EVER. Like:

She's been at the beach so much lately just having a good ol' time

She's been taking so much more care of her appearance and her new hair is what I'm living for

She's been going to heaps of events

She seems to have reconciled and sorted out her shit with Lady Gaga which is amazing because she went from writing a diss track about her to showing up to her birthday party and posing with her

These new videos on Insta indicate she's having a good time and she's gained back a lot of her confidence

And her manager just said "beautiful new songs" which is crazy because it sounds like the first time in forever since any of her management have appeared to be truly happy with where she's heading. 

She's been using her social media more regularly lately so she doesn't seem as withdrawn

She's doing festivals!! so she must be in a better state of mind to even be thinking of that

Plus she's not with Francesco anymore and I feel like he was a part of her weird moods earlier on.

I'm just so happy for her right now, I have so much faith in the next record and whatever direction she's heading musically. There's no way she can write a slow, lethargic album like Honeymoon again now that she's in such a positive state of mind. I don't want another BTD but I do want something with a bit more energy and passion and I definitely have a feeling we're gonna get that. I mean, she even said in that interview last year she could see herself doing a NY record again with more energy.

Since Francesco been out of the picture she seems more outgoing and happier. I'm not sad he's gone. I never liked that man. He always rubbed me the wrong way. Barrie wasn't perfect either and he looked like he needed a few showers but Barrie was a sweetheart. You can tell Barrie was a nice guy. Francesco on the other hand came across domineering, rough, arrogant, controlling and rude. And don't get me started with the way he use to grab Lana's face in public. Thank god he's out of the picture. She's so much happier now.

The clip is extremely cringeworthy and uncomfortable to watch tbh.

Lana wearing that terrible fringe, acting all hipsteresque and doing extremely awkward moves to some music while demonstratively showing the book into the camera. The caption is even more pretentious, like wohooo you were reading ... nice thing but where is the point if it did not influence you or anything?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The clip is extremely cringeworthy and uncomfortable to watch tbh.

Lana wearing that terrible fringe, acting all hipsteresque and doing extremely awkward moves to some music while demonstratively showing the book into the camera. The caption is even more pretentious, like wohooo you were reading ... nice thing but where is the point if it did not influence you or anything?

Love, just enjoy what we are getting. Don't try to find a meaning in everything. This is not like an actual release