Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Benny blanco better come in clutch and get our girl ha radio play henny

I am honestly unstanning and hoping she flops if she doesn't give me her Lace and Leather

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Yaaaaaasssssss I'm excited for real speculation !!

- Lana presumably shot another video on October 28, 2016.

Chuck posted a video to Snapchat where she is posing with a girl that wears the same make-up. You can hear Lana speaking in the background and she mentions the word "video" 

http://instagram.fss...844476416_n.mp4

Elle, sis, the link is broken (at least for me it is) :kiss:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

This clean slate feels amazing :defeated: So pristine :defeated: Seeing only 2 pages makes me so happy. So for the rebirth, I wanted to talk more about what has been mentioned already but not in depth - do you guys think LDR5 will have some trip hop vibes? When the track was described as horror Honeymoon it's the first thing that came into my mind, and that would fit with still keeping lowkey heavy drums and stuff.

ZKcaooE.png

This clean slate feels amazing :defeated: So pristine :defeated: Seeing only 2 pages makes me so happy. So for the rebirth, I wanted to talk more about what has been mentioned already but not in depth - do you guys think LDR5 will have some trip hop vibes? When the track was described as horror Honeymoon it's the first thing that came into my mind, and that would fit with still keeping lowkey heavy drums and stuff.

Horror Honeymoon hmm.. The first thing that comes into my mind is FREAK! And i looooove me some Freak :cumming:

I wonder if it will be more stripped down than Honeymoon! It seems she's been going for that throughout her discography. Part of her maturing=editing her sound. I'm hoping for a very ambient, reverb sound. Like a mix between UV and HM, definitely still keeping drums of sorts and possibly hip hop influence!

I think that trip-hop beats would fit very well if she were doing some kind of a mix between HM and UV. But I think that she's working in something different. I don't know what to expect

Damn sorry I didn't read well enough, I think that should be really discussed!! I have a big hunch that it's gonna include at least one track with this vibe tbh, it seems like a really good synthetising of all the previous albums at once plus the 5 intouchables and the 2012/2013 songs. I wonder if she reworked another song, like with yall mentioning JFK etc

Also I wonder if she's gonna cover again, a jazz cover seems out of place with what I said above hmm

ZKcaooE.png

I like that it will be the continuation of an "inner dialogue" which I take to mean between Elizabeth and Lana, just like Honeymoon, just like every single song basically but the covers

A great title I personally would like would be  Lana Del Rey "With Strings attached"

many strings please.

piano guitar strings just like Harry Chapin who mostly sang about his personal life interspersed in almost all of his songs (along with news he read)

so please some anti-Trump politics...could be subtle...like Gaga inserting "this land" in her Super Bowl set, not quite sure if people fully grasped the meaning of why she sang it

and looking forward for the cover song...

always liked the world-weariness in her voice in "The other woman"

Somewhere between Sunset Blvd & Mulholland Drive lies Honeymoon

With Strings Attached

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp