Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I think that the website that used to host them (music licensing site perhaps) is either gone/not public anymore. I don't think we'll hear them this era

Omfg..there HAS to be some other way. Hackers where you at? People with inside connections where you at???? Avengers Assemble :defeated:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

This era has been such a mess. I don't reproach her for being lazy and not doing promotion, but the wait for new music was so painful. :krylie: I'm not into that Instagram snippets idea neither, it has kind of wasted my first listening of masterpieces like White Mustang or Change

I also thought that the unreleased album wasn't such a good idea. Indeed, if all the 25 songs are re-recorded, it's gonna take a lot of time. Since the songs she wants to use clearly aren't her best (Caught You Boy? goodbye), i would prefer her to use her time on a brand new record. And if these tracks aren't re-recorded, I don't see what's the point.

I just really need Yosemite in my life :toofunny:

Um excuse me, Caught You Boy is a fantastic song.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

@Clampigirl I share your point of view! I absolutely love her Lizzy Grant and early Lana Del Rey work, and I sometimes feel a little nostalgic about all these feelings and vibes that she used to transmit in her old songs. I always felt closer to her more than I did with other artists, and her persona was relatable because it offered such a pleasant and glamorous vision of this vague melancholia and nostalgia that many people feel. Her voice and her writing talents being the blessings they are, she managed to create her own universe in which she could take her fans, make them feel less alone and bring beauty into their lives. I'm ready to follow her wherever she goes. It's all benefit for us to stan such a queen

I can't really connect to any of her songs (never been in love and never had relationship problems... never a real crush, never done bad things) but gosh I LOVE THE LANA UNIVERSE!! I can't get enough, it's like jumping into different movies! :defeated:

Omfg..there HAS to be some other way. Hackers where you at? People with inside connections where you at???? Avengers Assemble :defeated:

I don't like their material to get leaked (mainly because it still makes her sad for a second) but the instrumentals for this album... they sound fantastic!! :defeated: I wanna hear them and find a new favorite apart from Blackest Day (which sounds superb without vocals too - amazing!)

Ok I should sleep, enough fangirling for today. Bye. :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm really concerned about what she will do next. This album isn't bad but it feels like it needed more work in some places (Roachella) and less work in others (World At War).

I'm really falling out of love with her this era :(

Also you don't have to reply to this if you're going to be unkind :kiss3:

I'm really concerned about what she will do next. This album isn't bad but it feels like it needed more work in some places (Roachella) and less work in others (World At War).

I'm really falling out of love with her this era :(

Also you don't have to reply to this if you're going to be unkind :kiss3:

Everyone has an opinion, like personally, this era is everything Honeymoon couldn't be.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

UGH the radio station I'm forced to listen to at work every day of my life keeps mentioning Lana, first about her hitting number 1 and now about her "tour" for lust for life but they have NEVER FUCKING PLAYED A SONG BY HER. I remember they used to play that Taylor swift song all the time and if I was in the back I'd hear it muffled and always think it was without you for a sec (as if they'd ever play that)

LIZARD PEOPLE

Just drop the video for White Mustang and then work on LDR6. We don't ask for more than that at this point

At least there may be another video, I hope

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: