Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

what's the song though? sounds nice

Speaking of outtakes I'm still so curious about Wild One and our dear Yosemite  :xcry:

legends say if u mention yosemite i appear n sis im here to fulfill this prophecy and i got one thing to say

GIRL ME TOO

tenor.gif?itemid=8065499

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

im really interested about how many LFL outtakes were they, and if they are going to a pull a UV and leak 2 or 3 years later

thumb.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

what's the song though? sounds nice

Cat Pierce - You Belong To Me

@ Lana when are you gonna do a video like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU5_g8Tmiv8

Constatine you stan a dark scifi legend

Ew.. I hope never! Lana can do a better video with a polaroid camera & zero budget than this over-produced mess. How does this even go along with a song like Ready For It?

If you're into sci-fi shit, go watch Star Wars or some Scarlett Johansson movie instead. Who knows, it might help you develope some taste? :kiss:

Cat Pierce - You Belong To Me

Ew.. I hope never! Lana can do a better video with a polaroid camera & zero budget than this over-produced mess. How does this even go along with a song like Ready For It?

If you're into sci-fi shit, go watch Star Wars or some Scarlett Johansson movie instead. Who knows, it might help you develope some taste? :kiss:

>implying that Star Wars is good 

tumblr_inline_oqjsv9kimj1rc6x0b_540.gif

Honestly that Ready For It trailer is a mess. I just can't invision Taylor as a Sci-fi character. It looks cool but the song doesn't match the aesthetics of the video. Enough about Taylor. Can someone tell me if the live version of 13B differ from the studio one or is it the same? I can't listen to it right now cause it's soo noisy in school(no I don't bring headphones to school sadly)

-Homeland of the Gods-

Honestly that Ready For It trailer is a mess. I just can't invision Taylor as a Sci-fi character. It looks cool but the song doesn't match the aesthetics of the video. Enough about Taylor. Can someone tell me if the live version of 13B differ from the studio one or is it the same? I can't listen to it right now cause it's soo noisy in school(no I don't bring headphones to school sadly)

From the tiny clip I heard earlier today, it was kinda hard to tell because the crowd was super noisy but it didn't sound that different to me. The piano chords are still the same because Mr. Byron (or is it Mr. Thomas?) knows how to play them. Drums were the same too I think.

She sang a little bit different in the chorus though, like in harmonisation.

Edit: now that I'm playing it again I can see that drums, piano and keyboard were played for 13 beaches.

What was the setlist?

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/lana-del-rey/2017/terminal-5-new-york-ny-6be31e22.html

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png