Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

she is coming

anyone feels it?

what I feel right now is tjat she's probably wildin in the studio, this is like summer 2016 tbh

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

this is such a boring wait :-( I'm gonna be devastated if we get a continuation of LFL's sound/quality after all this dryness. Give me UV 2.0 mama!

I would LOVE an UV 2.0, but i'm all up if she brings us a LFL 2.0 (it's her second best album IMO - the first is UV)

original.gif

Sometimes I ask myself why only honeymoon's vinyl came with that big booklet plus the beautiful 'covers' for each vinyl, I wish the previous vinyls came with them too

original.gif

BTD defined my Summer 2012

Paradise, Y&B + a shit ton of leaks defined my Summer 2013

UV defined my Summer 2014

HM defined my Summer 2015

summer 2016 was cancelled, she dead

LFL defined my Summer 2017

... Summer 2018 has arrived, Lana where you at girlie? Don't leave me hanging  :defeated:

TjmiIK4.png

Alright but on a more serious note, it's still a bit difficult for me to kinda just get into Lfl. It hasn't been a year yet, the album still sounds fresh, but dated at the same time. 

Maybe when festival and summer season comes by, it'll be a bit better, but I'm missing how Lana weaves everything so cohesively like she did with Honeymoon. Do u think we'll have some sort of wrap up, or is this all that there is for it? 

UV/Honeymoon

y'all complaining about Lana being AWOL yet they used the summertime sadness instrumental the other night on love island soooo

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

2018 prediction account said Lana's album gonna be different

folk record actually coming!!! you gays tried it!

only fags want a folk album, also folk isn't very different xocx

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Alright but on a more serious note, it's still a bit difficult for me to kinda just get into Lfl. It hasn't been a year yet, the album still sounds fresh, but dated at the same time. 

Maybe when festival and summer season comes by, it'll be a bit better, but I'm missing how Lana weaves everything so cohesively like she did with Honeymoon. Do u think we'll have some sort of wrap up, or is this all that there is for it? 

That's also my main concern about LDR6. I liked the messy feeling of LFL, but I sure hope that the beginning of the new record answers the questions raised on LFL, especially on Get Free (what is the "into the blue" phase of her life?). I hope LDR6 kinda completes LFL, is the yin to LFL's yang, on some level. Not that I want a complete album on inner peace and shit, but maybe some hints towards that? 

2018 prediction account said Lana's album gonna be different

folk record actually coming!!! you gays tried it!

prediction acccount? 

That's also my main concern about LDR6. I liked the messy feeling of LFL, but I sure hope that the beginning of the new record answers the questions raised on LFL, especially on Get Free (what is the "into the blue" phase of her life?). I hope LDR6 kinda completes LFL, is the yin to LFL's yang, on some level. Not that I want a complete album on inner peace and shit, but maybe some hints towards that? 

prediction acccount? 

Predicted Ariana would get engaged and several other things.

Chromatics cancelled their last proper album in 2014/15 after J Jewel destroyed all the finished copies of the record. They are only NOW getting ready to release it.

The released some EPs during that time but I still think we should be grateful Lana does not do things like that. Waiting more than a year is not as hard as waiting 3 to 4 years

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Chromatics cancelled their last proper album in 2014/15 after J Jewel destroyed all the finished copies of the record. They are only NOW getting ready to release it.

The released some EPs during that time but I still think we should be grateful Lana does not do things like that. Waiting more than a year is not as hard as waiting 3 to 4 years

THIS y'all act like 245 years passed since L4L dropped when it's not even a year, chill guys

And they posted a pic of her wearing a Burger King crown. Hopefully this will trigger her enough to come out of hiding and drag them

where?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e