Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

June 18th: 2 rappers dead, twitter goes wild, ari's album cover leaks

Personally I have absolutely no sympathy for people like him. One less shitty person in this world. Let's drink to that laid ease. xx

9cb697db24699b1174625f9fc1c4b4d2.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

making jokes about gun violence is tacky and immature. why be ugly when you could just be quiet 

I see you're not happy with people wishing Xxxtentacion the worst...

Remember when u made a LB status celebrating the hospitalization of a guy u know who suffers from an eating disorder? Saying he deserved it?

tenor.gif?itemid=6231587

people who rejoice in xxxtentacion's death are just gross and overall crap human beings. 

wasn't he homophobic?

If someone who is homophobic dies, there's more than a reason to be happy or celebrate.

Glad he is burried in the dust where he belongs

giphy.gif

No human being ever deserves to die. This is not moot.

AS FAR AS WE KNOW— He beat his cell mate inches from death because he looked a him in a way that made him assume he was gay AND he beat his pregnant ex up so bad that she still may lose her fucking eye like shut the fuck up. This was in 2016 too, we know how you white people are and swear a person can change overnight just because you stopped being racist online but come on.

And all u other members defending him are pathetic

You people are wild. Dying doesn't change who a person was or what they did. He was a very bad person who doesn't deserve any posthumous sympathy. Yeah, the way he died was gruesome, but so is beating up a pregnant woman and a gay man for "looking at you." Get over yourselves.

Agree with most of the above, specifically victims of abuse being able to feel however they want about his death.

I do feel sad for his family though. I think there's an incredible amount of complexity in trying to mourn someone you knew and loved while knowing they were objectively bad as a person. This is only compounded when said person is your child or sibling, someone you have likely known most of your life.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

in regards to this Xtension guy's death .. idc .. he can rot! i always found him and his stans annoying when he was alive and after reading all the stuff abt him now that he's dead i know that my instincts were right. i'm sorry but r*pists, violent homophobes and domestic abusers all deserve to die. and guess what? he was all three  :hooker: oop. tragic! hope the worms enjoy him  :party:

ari's album cover is cute though

RVhKIwP.gif

You people are wild. Dying doesn't change who a person was or what they did. He was a very bad person who doesn't deserve any posthumous sympathy. Yeah, the way he died was gruesome, but so is beating up a pregnant woman and a gay man for "looking at you." Get over yourselves.

Ikr ? And I feel like this was only a glimpse of all the fuckery he has done. God knows what other crimes he committed and we didn't know about...

v-e-r-y-i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g

according to billboard-

He was killed in a random shooting

also

He was in an upscale area to purchase a motorcycle in FLORIDA, where under the reign of its nut job governor Scott, has much racism

Could it be possible that this was another case like Trayvon Martin?  

Could it be possible that a law enforcement officer killed him in the typical USA shoot first ask questions later?

Racism is rampant in Florida, there are many incidents in the recent past of police shootings in that area of Florida that inflamed tensions

or

Could it be possible, that straight out of Psycho (13 rooms 13 vacancies), his death had nothing at all to do with him personally, the cash he Is thought to have been carrying, nor of any past problem?
(like Marion's robbery was of no importance to why Norman killed her, except that it placed her in that place at that time)

That would be ironic.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp