folklore

Ayesha Erotica

reminder that this no life re-uploader is currently trying to take down all of Ayesha's music because she is profiting from it now instead of him...

3w33mhmep2sc1.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

reminder that this no life re-uploader is currently trying to take down all of Ayesha's music because she is profiting from it now instead of him...

3w33mhmep2sc1.jpeg

imagine being such a clown online trying to make profit of things that aren’t and will never be theirs lol

get a job boo this look is shameful af

Not to sound too chronically online but you have to be so vehemently evil to go out of your way to sabotage the life of and steal from the livelihood of a near-homeless trans woman of color trying to reach sobriety. I genuinely hope this person ****.

you guys need to be reporting that person for fraud or telling ayesha (if she isn't aware of the person already). so gross lmao

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 hour ago, Loon1e said:

3w33mhmep2sc1.jpeg

:air: the full extent of what these people do is very disturbing and illegal

Ayesha said she cant take any action against them but its so crazy :toofunny: i dont get the messed up mentality you have to be in to try and fuck with someones life for years on end (literally years now)

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

Gauthy is so disgusting, I’ve been inside of that discord server before and there’s literally multiple other weird ass children in their fighting over taking down each others reuploads of Ayesha's music… Honestly pretty tragic that they don't have enough going on irl so they resort to making it more difficult for her than it already is

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

1 hour ago, southbeachswing said:

:air: the full extent of what these people do is very disturbing and illegal

Ayesha said she cant take any action against them but its so crazy :toofunny: i dont get the messed up mentality you have to be in to try and fuck with someones life for years on end (literally years now)

why can't she take action? 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

2 hours ago, Party Favor said:

why can't she take action? 

she said the legal fees would be too much and she doesnt have the effort (not like she could probably do anything either, theres like a dozen different people that re-upload her music)

i think her trying to put up the old music on her official streaming pages isnt going to work out if its already causing problems not even a week later

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

9 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

Not to sound too chronically online but you have to be so vehemently evil to go out of your way to sabotage the life of and steal from the livelihood of a near-homeless trans woman of color trying to reach sobriety. I genuinely hope this person ****.

I agree that it's wrong, but aside from the point, what do you mean by 'woman of colour' ? She's white. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

12 hours ago, Loon1e said:

3w33mhmep2sc1.jpeg

can't we all do something about it if she can't? pretty sure we can send an appeal or something

18 hours ago, Loon1e said:

3w33mhmep2sc1.jpeg

this twitter f*ggss with no life need to go touch grass and quick! WTF is wrong with this people? 

Im also amazed how bad the justice system works in this cases, since Ariana’s hacker got years in prison for leaking a couple of songs which didn’t even make the cut and this shitheads are getting away with not only profiting of Ayesha’s music, also supplanting her identity… so disturbing, I guess it’s all about money and being able to pay lawyers after all… 

Im hoping for the best for her, she seems to be getting her shit together and this evil gays won’t stop her! She needs better management tho :awkney2:

6 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

I agree that it's wrong, but aside from the point, what do you mean by 'woman of colour' ? She's white. 

She's Latina, her family is of Mexican descent. As far as I know at least. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

6 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

Did she break up with yvncc?

hopefully 

25 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

She's Latina, her family is of Mexican descent. As far as I know at least. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

yes, she is