partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

12 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

wait why do we think this, did i miss smthn

Based on what LL said about the song title (something along the lines of "the song is titled... erm... yeah") and the lyrical content expected from the song, something tells me it might be crazy!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

Did you learn that from your new bestie Carcass? :teehee:

do you have any information on anything, even if not pertaining to the snippet? :wub: (p.s. you're my favorite person and you can dm me the info if u want i promise i wont say anything xoxo)

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

Based on what LL said about the song title (something along the lines of "the song is titled... erm... yeah") and the lyrical content expected from the song, something tells me it might be crazy!

rock candy 🍭  SWEET 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

2 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Did you learn that from your new bestie Carcass? :teehee:

I mean take a look at the lyrics and everyone walking on eggshells about it and tell me nobody could deduce what I said :crai:

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

do you have any information on anything, even if not pertaining to the snippet? :wub: (p.s. you're my favorite person and you can dm me the info if u want i promise i wont say anything xoxo)

I mean, no not really sorry. I just wanted to say that thing about the song

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I mean take a look at the lyrics and everyone walking on eggshells about it and tell me nobody could deduce what I said :crai:

I mean, no not really sorry. I just wanted to say that thing about the song

wait im sorry im kinda embarrassed bc i was asking wait for life about info, but thank you for responding :toofunny:

i think im rly dumb because the lyrics aren't giving me any hints oh well

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

59 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

im really confused is elvis 2013 rework real or no, lanatracker says blackoutzone confirmed it existence

he said he never heard 2013 version so probably she never reworked it, but nothing is 100% confirmed about this thing, but i’d personally say if boz hasn’t heard it then it’s more likely doesn’t exist and we shouldn’t expect it

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

28 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

he said he never heard 2013 version so probably she never reworked it, but nothing is 100% confirmed about this thing, but i’d personally say if boz hasn’t heard it then it’s more likely doesn’t exist and we shouldn’t expect it

a huge loss for us uv stans if u ask me...

source.gif

19 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

BOZ isn’t as omniscient as you think he is. Remember, a few years ago we believed everything that @111 said and some of the things we thought were certain back then turned out to be false. Not saying that they are lying but sometimes there are things they simply don’t know about until some new info or file pops up.

1 hour ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

BOZ isn’t as omniscient as you think he is. Remember, a few years ago we believed everything that @111 said and some of the things we thought were certain back then turned out to be false. Not saying that they are lying but sometimes there are things they simply don’t know about until some new info or file pops up.

i mean sure i just need smth to settle on tbh, but just minding that he has big connections from that era he would’ve known by now if one or another thing exist, and if it pops up out of nowhere that will be a win for is:oprah4: but i just personally take his words for granted 

:true: and so far he wasn’t wrong in anything he told as far as i remember

On 1/15/2013 at 2:50 AM, TrailerParkDarling said:

Video!!! Set in the 20's..hmm I think Sin City 2 is set in the 20's. For some reason I've been doubting that she's also doing The Great Gatsby, but maybe she is!

Also, I'm sorry but Jaime and her husband are so awkward, like hovering lol

On 1/15/2013 at 6:00 AM, Sitar said:

"They're all set in the '20s."

So more than one. Maybe she landed both, that'd be pretty cool.

I was watching this video the other day and thought the same. I know that she meant Young & Beautiful for The Great Gatsby but by "they're all set in the '20s", did she mean that the songs are set in the '20s (movie) or the movies are set in the '20s. If it is the last case, one of the 1920s set movies was The Great Gatsby, then what was the other movie set in the 1920s released in 2013? Because we have might have never heard the other song since the only soundtrack she released in 2013 was for The Great Gatsby. Let's brainstorm, girlies!!!!!

url%5D

15 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Doesn’t age of adaline also have parts set in the 20’s/30’s? We know she wrote LiB around this time

Oh yeah, I googled and found out that the movie production process started already in 2010, so yeah very possible that it's Life Is Beautiful!

url%5D

url%5D

From the very first pre-pre release of Lust For Life in 2016. We know that Vintage Music was Love, SR was Something Real (13 Beaches). What about the other names there :stareney2:

url%5D

22 minutes ago, Embach said:

url%5D

From the very first pre-pre release of Lust For Life in 2016. We know that Vintage Music was Love, SR was Something Real (13 Beaches). What about the other names there :stareney2:

2 is david kahne outtake 3 is speculated to be david kahne outtake 3 is say yes to heaven

32 minutes ago, Embach said:

url%5D

Heaven is probably Say Yes to Heaven

5 hours ago, Embach said:

url%5D

i'm pretty sure reflec is confirmed by now and is said to be a david kahne outtake

round-up is also rumored to be a david kahne outtake, but i'm not really sure where that originated from

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

tracklist according to allmusic:

1. Video Games
  2. Blue Jeans
  3. Born to Die
  4. Diet Mountain Dew
  5. Million Dollar Man
  6. Radio
  7. Summertime Sadness
  8. Carmen
  9. Off to the Races
  10. This Is What Makes us Girls
  11. Lolita
  12. National Anthem

(Note that they already rated it as "Album pick")