partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

1 hour ago, The Love Witch said:

I have an unreleased collection for each year. They usually coincide with the eras. Within those albums, I use “work and movement” in Apple Music/iTunes to also separate them by producer, so I know what sessions the songs usually belong to. Alternatively, you could also make multiple discs belonging to one album. However, that won’t allow you to add additional titles for each disc.

Here are some examples:

82-D3-BCC9-330-C-4431-8-B3-D-2038-E77098

The flowers represent the eras:

blue and pink hydrangea - UV

red flower - HM

daisy - LFL

Here are some examples of how it looks like on my phone:

8-FF39996-3949-4842-830-D-11862-AAB47-D6

234-B2577-34-E5-4-A4-A-B971-D72-DA35-B12

Additionally, I have attached her unreleased, pre-AKA albums/EPs/mixtapes at the end of my Lana library:

99-C5-D477-300-A-4131-90-CC-F84-DC4-F232

F9-D4941-E-D270-4-BFD-AA91-55-C285-F9-F0

Beautiful of course. I tried figuring out how to use the work and movement thing but couldn't and gave up lol idk what I was doing wrong

49 minutes ago, HigherThanHope said:

Beautiful of course. I tried figuring out how to use the work and movement thing but couldn't and gave up lol idk what I was doing wrong

I could write a tutorial if anyone's interested. It’s really not as hard as it seems but I agree that it takes a while to figure it out.

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

Did you make the cover arts yourself? :hdu: I love those Quiet Now and The Phenomena ones.

Sorting unreleased by producer would be difficult for me– what about the songs with co-producers, or unknown credits?– but I stan the effort :defeated:

Quiet Now, Sires and From the End are not mine. The other ones are my creations. 🤗

17 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

I could write a tutorial if anyone's interested. It’s really not as hard as it seems but I agree that it takes a while to figure it out

That would be really useful if you could!

26 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

I could write a tutorial if anyone's interested. It’s really not as hard as it seems but I agree that it takes a while to figure it out.

omg please! I tried to use the function after seeing your photo but I don’t know how is it work:deadbanana:

1 hour ago, The Love Witch said:

Quiet Now, Sires and From the End are not mine. The other ones are my creations. 🤗

Omg even if it's just a few more screenshots of the setup (like movement number, work name, whatever) - that could help me figure my shit out lmfao 

Greatly appreciated if/when you get the chance :) 

All I want is a full fleshed out solo version of Lust for Life, which I don't doubt must be floating somewhere. Imagine all the solo lyrics with a fully mixed witchy production from the Demo 1 :legend: 

someone pls come through with LFL outtakes, my LFL Side B is so lonely :rollin: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

46 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

there are still 318 more vversions of Lust for Life btw... i hope there is finalized version with lfl Demo 1 spacey and dreamy sound... also its pretty interesting when weeknd started to have feat on it

Most of them are just mixes of the same core versions with only slightly adjusted things that aren’t really noticeable.

Kind of how those alt. mixes of Gramma sound almost identical.

1 hour ago, HigherThanHope said:

Omg even if it's just a few more screenshots of the setup (like movement number, work name, whatever) - that could help me figure my shit out lmfao 

Greatly appreciated if/when you get the chance :) 

2 hours ago, Architecture1116 said:

omg please! I tried to use the function after seeing your photo but I don’t know how is it work:deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Steeqhen said:

That would be really useful if you could!

Alright! I’ll take that as a green light. 😊

Just now, Veinsineon said:

Can we pretty please have a GBA demo and Flipside unmixed :diva:who would that be hurting

flipside unmixed would probably be hurting your ears cause i know damn well before mixing they recorded that guitar extra loud

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Can we pretty please have a GBA demo and Flipside unmixed :diva:who would that be hurting

and Pink Champagne!! frr it's just uploading the file to dbree like 

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

1 minute ago, ImenaOphelia said:

now this i agree with. i will give literally all of my vital organs for it and i am very healthy (aside from my brain) so they are very valuable

1 minute ago, ImenaOphelia said:

Which also means losing material of value for possible trading…

That why they are being hoarded. People think they own these files cause it helps them trade in exchange for material by their other faves.

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

now this i agree with. i will give literally all of my vital organs for it and i am very healthy (aside from my brain) so they are very valuable

I-

:eartha:

8 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Do u know where did thie origin about GBA Demo that is apparently march-like come from? 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y