Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

I wouldn't get too worried over shazam recognising HiaB...

A similar thing happened with Charli XCX's (don't hate me) unreleased songs. Loads have been recognised on shazam but they are extremely unlikely to be released!

So I really doubt HiaB is the second single.... watch me eat my words on Friday

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

she must've unarchived that post for some reason

I mean, it could be because she is planning on releasing it... but I wouldn't believe HiaB is the second single based on it being recognised on Shazam. 

I may be completely wrong, but I don't feel it will be. I think the snippet has been deleted and re-uploaded a couple of times now!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I'm screaming I'm the dumbest person I've ever met, I've been looking for the account for over an hour and it was here, thank you I was going insane and I'm stupid af. I'm really glad to look at this again

ZKcaooE.png

im so fucking thirsty i hope she releases it tomorrow

you know what? i think it would look great if she release HIAB as a promotional single with a lyric video as taylor's CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT

and the films in the lyric video could be lana with her fans, tour memories.... 

dog is a genius

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I doubt HiaB will be the other song. It’s weird that she would announce a song we don’t know about and kept the other song a “surprise”.. Also the MAC video looks like it’s a reused video for HiaB, it would make more sense that she would’ve teased the video with a HiaB snippet and didn’t mention MAC’s song title in her announcement post.

qfrWuBl.png

I doubt HiaB will be the other song. It’s weird that she would announce a song we don’t know about and kept the other song a “surprise”.. Also the MAC video looks like it’s a reused video for HiaB, it would make more sense that she would’ve teased the video with a HiaB snippet and didn’t mention MAC’s song title in her announcement post.

I don't doubt anything when it's something related to Lana

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

CONFIRMED: Lana Del Rey is the BBC Radio 1’s hottest track for tomorrow evening. (11am-ish California time tomorrow morning). Heard from the radio host themselves on their broadcast.

Both tracks to release tomorrow.

Can I listen to it from the BBC Radio app?

8nl2OpX.png

We don't even know if hiab was even a real song, she couldn've just recorded that one tiny little bit for an instagram video because she thought it was a cute concept. We know what Lana's like. And then she deleted it which is proof that the song is over and we're never gonna hear anymore of it, which is a good thing is it not? lets forget about it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e