Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You need to download iTunes in your computer or download apple music in your device. I think if you want to access to Beats 1 you need an apple id. You can create one without buying a membership or/and adding you billing information. 

Thank you! 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Where can I listen on Apple Music? Where do I have to click please HELP

Go to the Radio tab in Music, it should be the first one to pop up and it should say Zne Lowe on the next show

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It said on a twitter it’ll premier at 12:30 NY time so be ready to wait 30 more minutes guys

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So you think she's working with Jack, famous for Lorde, Taylor, etc., and she's going to have MAC as a lead single? Really?

No, I've said for a while that MAC seemed like a buzz single (and I do believe it will be part of the record in the end).

I just meant that it's unlikely she's gonna go more pop and mainstream with the album. And I'm glad, I don't Lana's production sounding anything like Taylor Swift  :facepalm: She already said the album has elements of folk, rock and surf. 

What is worse than hearing 1 chainsmokers song without being able to skip? Hearing 2 chainsmokers songs without being able to skip.

Omg are they playing the same song AGAIN?? What is happening

Edited by Peachycream