Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wait how are you guys not freaking out over Gods And Monsters being removed from Spotify? Because I am kekdkwksfkv

stuff like that happens every now and then, spotify is messy for that.

i76mrxw.png 

it's been 2.5 months stfu

i'm sure there's a reason for not saying anything that everyone will ignore when the album (if the album) comes out

I had to add Jesscia Lange's version of the song instead looool

ew i'll pray for your spotify

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Lana Del news on Insta said things would pick up again in December and that she would treat us good. There are a few accounts I tend to believe but that one Is more reliable (it didn’t get the axe treatment when all the other fan accounts got asked to be deleted from Insta during the LFL era, and Lana dms him from time to time).

Whether this is true or not, logic tells me she has to announce something / release something this month. It’s been too long. So maybe the poetry book and the release date ?!?

It is, but it doesn't beat the original :hooker:

Agreed

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Who was it back in the spring who asked their psychic friend when something was gonna be released and they said September? Whoever this was needs to ask the person again

It was me..I'm literally hanging with them right now LMAO. Yall want me to ask?

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Wait how are you guys not freaking out over Gods And Monsters being removed from Spotify? Because I am kekdkwksfkv

Because it's probably just a server/licensing/administrative error or malfunction, nothing of significance to be freaking out about  :oprah3:

what are yall talking about? im literally listening to Gods and Monsters on spotify right now

It was me..I'm literally hanging with them right now LMAO. Yall want me to ask?

YES

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

it's been 2.5 months stfu

i'm sure there's a reason for not saying anything that everyone will ignore when the album (if the album) comes out

ew i'll pray for your spotify

No there’s no particular reason, it’s Lana, there never has been. she’s finished her project for a while now, at least i hope so, because otherwise it means that she’s changed it since she described it (already 2.5 months ago lol) which would be the ultimate bummer.

In my personal case snippets are a curse more than anything actually... they’ve managed to get four of the non-released songs having already aged. our current situation would be worse without them because it would feel even drier, but we’ll regret it when finally having the album

really...... the way this era is organized is such a shame because the music is SO good.

No there’s no particular reason, it’s Lana, there never has been. she’s finished her project for a while now, at least i hope so, because otherwise it means that she’s changed it since she described it (already 2.5 months ago lol) which would be the ultimate bummer.

In my personal case snippets are a curse more than anything actually... they’ve managed to get four of the non-released songs having already aged. our current situation would be worse without them because it would feel even drier, but we’ll regret it when finally having the album

really...... the way this era is organized is such a shame because the music is SO good.

if y'all come at me one more time for saying something might be up, i'll sue

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

pick up again in December and that she would treat us good

to be fair her Jack performance + maybe half a photoshoot would be treating us good in comparison to the radio silence we've had since HtD

--

part of me hopes she sings new songs at Jack's event, but it'll probably be HtD & VB again, it'd be kinda cute if she sang MAC/Cinnamon to contrast the Apple event (and gave us release date/tracklist/cover after the show) but that's most def a fever dream

do y'all still want 11 tracks btw? 

to be fair her Jack performance + maybe half a photoshoot would be treating us good in comparison to the radio silence we've had since HtD

--

part of me hopes she sings new songs at Jack's event, but it'll probably be HtD & VB again, it'd be kinda cute if she sang MAC/Cinnamon to contrast the Apple event (and gave us release date/tracklist/cover after the show) but that's most def a fever dream

do y'all still want 11 tracks btw?

I think NFR will have 12. She said there were 11 in September. HTD is the last one they did... so it would be the 12th? I do t think it was counted in the 11 sequenced at that moment.

I think NFR will have 12. She said there were 11 in September. HTD is the last one they did... so it would be the 12th? I do t think it was counted in the 11 sequenced at that moment.

i vaguely remember her saying HtD was the last one they recorded/did for the album, i feel like she might've had it written/sequenced, maybe a demo recording..but i don't really know. ever since Change i can't tell if the snippets are live moments (like how Change's IG snippets were practically recorded the night she got home from completing the record) or old videos

cause the HtD snippet we got was pure piano, but it seemed like they were producing/mixing it WEEKS after on IG Live, and that also begs the question if most the snippets we got are pure piano demos Jack & her recorded beforehand to fully produce next time he was in town (since we know he's in Cali like 1 week every month)- so we could have 11 + HtD being the absolute final track, with them mixing and sequencing things before physical copies are made OR HtD was the 11th and last track written/recorded that she fully finished about a month ago. i really don't know cause she don't ever SAY anything.

if we're talking theoretical though, would y'all prefer an 11/12 track album or something longer like LfL had 16 (should've been 18)? 

if y'all come at me one more time for saying something might be up, i'll sue

i’m not saying nothing is up (the record is) but that we won’t be given any reason for the dryness of november :toofunny:

I'm still feeling we're getting something really soon. I think the era will start for real after Jack's festival, and I'm sure she will sing a brand new song there.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains