Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Let's get @anneduphine in here so we all can start screaming over the date properly. Nobody fangirls over Lana like Anne. :brows:

Omg is she online? Does she know the date has been given to us yet? She’s gonna SHIT HERSELF OMG

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think we should still act like it’s official, even if we don’t believe in it. Lana will then notice it and randomly answer to some fan account “January 1st fam.”

She won’t announce anything until she sees some false info. Remember West Coast announcment? That’s how her brain works.

I think we should still act like it’s official, even if we don’t believe in it.

Um, I believe what MTV wrote. :crossed: I hope I'm not the only one being freaking excited over this? It feels dead in this thread...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Um, I believe what MTV wrote. :crossed: I hope I'm not the only one being freaking excited over this? It feels dead in this thread...

Idk. It’s probably some random info from Wikipedia, they’re not *that* reliable.

Idk. It’s probably some random info from Wikipedia, they’re not *that* reliable.

So you're saying that we can't even trust MTV now? :noparty: Crap, I thought they were serious business like Billboard.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

First single: September 2018

Album: March 2019

Ugh, mess.

compared to LFL that's a blessing. i don't really count Mariner's and Venice as singles anyway, they were just cute little buzz songs

I feel like the era hasn't even started yet. Did she ever mention MAC being the lead single? I really hope she releases another song as the actual lead single along with a music video and promo to officially start off this era.

qfrWuBl.png

I feel like the era hasn't even started yet. Did she ever mention MAC being the lead single? I really hope she releases another song as the actual lead single along with a music video and promo to officially start off this era.

I’m pretty sure she did. MAC is 100% for sure the lead single

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

compared to LFL that's a blessing. i don't really count Mariner's and Venice as singles anyway, they were just cute little buzz songs

A blessing? It’s literally a month longer than waiting for LFL  :toofunny: