Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

everybody just keeps repeating themselves aksdkdfk i love ya'll so much

we're so bored

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Well it's been unleaked for like 6 years now

Wait, what? U can't just put water back into a faucet. So did someone like tease it? Asking for a friend 

Also I laughed a little bit, bc it was so random like, walking up to ur friend, and just saying, hey, I like ______. and then walking away LOL 

but no I hope it's leaked (?) always liked the demo of it 

UV/Honeymoon

Y'all gonna laugh at me, but I'm lowkey still expecting to see Yosemite on the tracklist of NFR  :$ . Idc if MAC has Yosemite lyrics, I still waiting this song to be on the album. It fits, I know it fits!!!!! 

tenor.gif?itemid=6048372

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I watch this weekly. I really wanna see a cute documentary about her in the studio. That Rick interview with Genius was cute but I wanna like ~see her~...

Me too. This is what I most want to see from Lana actually: a documentary about the making of of one of her albums. And..... (yeah, I know. I'm starting to ask for more already lol), but I really would like to watch a documentary about her life. I swear, I wouldn't ask for anything else anymore. Just a documentary about an album and one about her life, please!!!!  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:  :crying5:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593