Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I kinda wish there's a deluxe edition ( :eartha:) of this album bc 11 tracks aren't enough :/

and we already have heard how much of the album? too much. i really hope she doesn't post another damn snippet from this album. like girl let it be a surprise.

and in june it'll be 5 years since lanas best album :( time does pass. and the saddest part is that she'll never be able to top it :(

hum actually honeymoon was released on september 2015 so he'll be four this year, not five? but go off  :creepna2:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

something just feels off about cinnamon and HIAB's future? like she showed us multiple snippets of both yet never talked about them after that, i get a weird feeling that she scrapped them and assumed that those snippets are enough to quench our thirst and that she doesn't have to actually release them now. hopefully i don't jinx it.

something just feels off about cinnamon and HIAB's future? like she showed us multiple snippets of both yet never talked about them after that, i get a weird feeling that she scrapped them and assumed that those snippets are enough to quench our thirst and that she doesn't have to actually release them now. hopefully i don't jinx it.

giphy.gif (your totally gonna jinx it)

I can't stop screaming at those people that think Honeymoon is her best album :eartha: :eartha: It's for sure a wonderful record but not her best :eartha:

Stream Ultraviolence fags <3

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

So Universal Music “confirmed” NFR is coming mid-2019, but weren’t they the same people that said Coachella wasn’t on LFL?

Well, the thing is Coachella actually wasn’t on LFL at one point. They made that statement before Lana delayed the release to add it and all the other new tracks to LFL.

To the exception of RBFY, all the songs she previewed with a snippet ended up on the album, so it’s very unlikely they willl get scrapped.