Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

imagine if she came out in a flowy floral mermaid goddess dress.... the power

We all know she’ll show up in her black Adidas leggings with frizzy straw-like hair.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I’m curious - do people actually think she’s likely to put Yosemite on NFR?

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

we're gonna get something this month, since the BUKU festival thing is next week.

Maybe she'll release the album trailer then

the trailer will be a series of ig stories of her listening to each track while driving 

i can't wait to see what she's gonna wear next week for her performance, PLEASE GOD tell me she won't wear black

random assortment of white adidas shit it is then :yesnod:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

As much as I hate to say it I think Yosemite was reworked into Mariner’s Apartment Complex (Not that I don’t love MAC, but I would have loved to have had Yosemite + BAM)

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

As much as I hate to say it I think Yosemite was reworked into Mariner’s Apartment Complex (Not that I don’t love MAC, but I would have loved to have had Yosemite + BAM)

that would also support the theory that NFR the song is a reworked BAR, she made it seem like yosemite and BAR have to be together like summer bummer and groupie love type thing

I would actually pay her to come out with a real dress, hair bump, and extensions in New Orleans

You can sing alt music and look glamorous, Lana.

Also, I had a dream she released a new song and it was another piano ballad.

that would also support the theory that NFR the song is a reworked BAR, she made it seem like yosemite and BAR have to be together like summer bummer and groupie love type thing

That’s interesting!!

I’m dying for BAR to be released on that best ‘unreleased’ songs album she talked about in 2017, though I guess it will never happen :/

That’s interesting!!

I’m dying for BAR to be released on that best ‘unreleased’ songs album she talked about in 2017, though I guess it will never happen :/

she said she might release them as folk singles but ofc that was a lie like usual lol.

but yea in the back of my mind i assume BAR can be NFR since she seems to be avoiding releasing the title track maybe assuming its unecessary bc its not really "new".

I’m curious - do people actually think she’s likely to put Yosemite on NFR?

Not likely for the sole reason that she wrote that song with Rick and, to our knowledge, NFR was completely written and produced by Jack. But... it could still fit sonically. And if she decided to include the two country songs, a folky acoustic ballad isn’t that far-fetched. So... maybe?

GUYS, WE FINALLY GOT SOME NEWS FROM OUR PSYCHIC SIS @@Terrence Loves Me!

May I quote:

i just asked my motherrrr about it, and she said we'd get some kind of announcement for the album at the end of April (between 20th and the 30th) and the album will be released in the middle of June, im guessing June 14th which is a friday

we could still get any kind of information up until the end of april, but it could just be single material... actual album announcement or anything regarding the album will be the end of april

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

That’s interesting!!

It could happen if she takes a break from writing new stuff. One or two new songs plus 25 unreleased / leaked (possibly reworked?) is a strong possibility if she takes a break or is working on something time-consuming and not album-related. Like a « gift » to have us in the meantime.

I get why she doesn’t releases singles of songs left on the cutting room floor: to have her options open when she works on an album (like BPBP that got included on LFL when it was meant for God knows what). Early rumours for LDR6 stated that it would be made of a couple of new songs and unreleased and unleaked ones (so Yosemite could have been on that album). But NFR became a of thing of its own and it’s most likely that the rejected songs from previous albums are out of NFR.

GUYS, WE FINALLY GOT SOME NEWS FROM OUR PSYCHIC SIS 'Terrence Loves Me'

May I quote:

WOOHOO! Actual news!

Yep, in this era, psychics give us real info, not Lana. 

Needless to say more. 

she said she might release them as folk singles but ofc that was a lie like usual lol.

but yea in the back of my mind i assume BAR can be NFR since she seems to be avoiding releasing the title track maybe assuming its unecessary bc its not really "new".

She always had a sorta a reaction when a song leaks: "Alright, you leaked it fuckers, I'm gonna make a better one". As we know, BAR was the rumoured previous title to LFL. Makes sense that she finally gets her wish, finally being able to name a record about a narcissist singer. With Jack on board, the NFR song always gave me guitar and psycheledics vibes... 

remember the last time there was radio silence and we rushed her to drop a song she had previewed on ig and we ended up with coachella.

well, it's a bit of a "shortcut" way of seing things... LFL wasn't done, it was a dry period (though it doesn't seem that much dry with the present NFR era lol) for us, she was still recording, we wanted a new song and a release date.

She attended Coachella (probably got high on the pot fumes), recorded the song because of the political climate at the moment and released it. But it wasn't suppose to end up on LFL, it was meant as a standalone single... but she decided to finally include it on LFL, along with her diss track IMF, and Change.