Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

cue overdramatic me: anyways i think lana knows the music helps the fans but only to a certain extent does she realize 

my mother and sister went away for 2 weeks and i have to stay with my dad. me and him have a bad relationship so i sense a very dreadful two weeks coming. already the first day without my mother for support and someone to talk to and i already feel the affects it has on me... total separation anxiety. anything lana releases can speak to me so well and i just need something of hers to really put my mind in a better place, i hope she comes through with something soon because im going to have a break down any day now.

Good luck sis I hope everything goes well :/

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Sometimes some of you conveniently forget that the amount of full songs AND information I've shared with this fanbase are so massive, there isn't any other leaker who has shared as much as I did. A good portion of your unreleased is because of me and I had no reason to share any of that. Yet you still complain about how much I hoard or tease. I don't want anyone licking my ass, I just want you to back off. The teasing was unbearable during 2016, but I was like 16 years old kid, I apologized many times, give me a break. It's 2019 and some of you are still going on about that. Other leakers are doing the exact same teasing, they haven't even been close sharing with you as much as I did, but they don't even get the fraction of unnecessary hate. How much more do I have to share with you all to like shut the fuck up and let me be? It will never be enough anyway. Where's the hate for Honeymouns? She teases, sure she shared a few tracks, but she has a shit ton of demos and stems and outtakes, 90% of her stuff is still locked up while I shared more than 90% of my shit over the years! I'm not saying go attack her cause I like her & she is harmless but y'all cherry pick who you will hate. 

Sometimes some of you conveniently forget that the amount of full songs AND information I've shared with this fanbase are so massive, there isn't any other leaker who has shared as much as I did. A good portion of your unreleased is because of me and I had no reason to share any of that. Yet you still complain about how much I hoard or tease. I don't want anyone licking my ass, I just want you to back off. The teasing was unbearable during 2016, but I was like 16 years old kid, I apologized many times, give me a break. It's 2019 and some of you are still going on about that. Other leakers are doing the exact same teasing, they haven't even been close sharing with you as much as I did, but they don't even get the fraction of unnecessary hate. How much more do I have to share with you all to like shut the fuck up and let me be? It will never be enough anyway. Where's the hate for Honeymouns? She teases, sure she shared a few tracks, but she has a shit ton of demos and stems and outtakes, 90% of her stuff is still locked up while I shared more than 90% of my shit over the years! I'm not saying go attack her cause I like her & she is harmless but y'all cherry pick who you will hate.

If you're going to continue to come on here just to beg for praise and suck your own dick in front of us you should really take it to cam4. Mods??? Pls shut this ish down

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

If she had called the album Kylie Fucking Minogue, it would've been released already. 

LameUnselfishAvocet-small.gif

ugh so much tea spilled here. she should rename it in the name of the greatest female artist of our time

If you're going to continue to come on here just to beg for praise and suck your own dick in front of us you should really take it to cam4. Mods??? Pls shut this ish down

Girl I was here and you started attacking me for no absolute reason, calling me a pedo and starting drama. If you can't take shit, don't start shit. No one is @ing you anyway. Shut up and don't mention my name if you can't have a constructive discussion. 

Bragging about sharing stolen property. I- :deadbanana:

Someone call the feds again.

Damned if I share, damned if I don't. All you do is diminish how much I've shared and when it's pointed out you call it bragging and look down on it. There's never pleasing some of you and it's stupid to even try to have a discussion. 

ok we get it ya little cunts, you hate eclipse for some reason but can yall shut up already and stop twisting his words in his mouth so it fits your narrative

It's insane man! They will cling onto this hate agenda for their dear life and create false narratives to justify their hate. 

Girl I was here and you started attacking me for no absolute reason, calling me a pedo and starting drama. If you can't take shit, don't start shit. No one is @ing you anyway. Shut up and don't mention my name if you can't have a constructive discussion.

Damned if I share, damned if I don't. All you do is diminish how much I've shared and when it's pointed out you call it bragging and look down on it. There's never pleasing some of you and it's stupid to even try to have a discussion.

It's insane man! They will cling onto this hate agenda for their dear life and create false narratives to justify their hate.

I don’t give a damn if you share or not, but it’s insufferable how self-righteous you act. You’re a perpetual victim and call others entitled when you’re literally holding onto stolen property and have been contacted by officials as a result. You’d think it would have humbled you some, but evidently not.

ok we get it ya little cunts, you hate eclipse for some reason but can yall shut up already and stop twisting his words in his mouth so it fits your narrative

This is LANAboards not Eclipseboards is all I'm saying. Mods, please put a stop to this stupidity it's embarrassing

If she had called the album Kylie Fucking Minogue, it would've been released already. 

LameUnselfishAvocet-small.gif

Who is Kylie Minogue though??????

yep

I don’t give a damn if you share or not, but it’s insufferable how self-righteous you act. You’re a perpetual victim and call others entitled when you’re literally holding onto stolen property and have been contacted by officials as a result. You’d think it would have humbled you some, but evidently not.

mp3s aren't property, they're data.

giphy.gif

Who is

mp3s aren't property, they're data.

Girl. :rip:

It’s intellectual property, particularly unreleased material originally stolen from a hard-drive. Just ask the feds Ed has researching the case.

This is LANAboards not Eclipseboards is all I'm saying. Mods, please put a stop to this stupidity it's embarrassing

The only thing that's embarrassing is you. Please, just go. 

Who is Kylie Minogue though??????

An internationally renowned performing artist, humanitarian, breast cancer activist, Doctor of Health Science, and Officer of the Order of the British Empire. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

The only thing that's embarrassing is you. Please, just go.

Only gonna say this once: to all of you blindly feeding Ecl*pse's ego, he has openly admitted all he wants is attention and will use others to get it. Enjoy the piss-filled kool-aid you're all drinking :-)

Delete all of your Lana unreleased and stream/buy every official release before you even try to come for me about "stolen property". Just admit you attack, hate and try to tear me down for no god damn valid or relevant reason. It's been done many times when I haven't even posted here or came online. All I wanted was to be treated fairly, or at least how you treat other leakers most of the time. Did I come here and act superior to someone all of a sudden? 

You provoke me and push me into acting this way, I defend myself and say "Hey, I don't just tease or hoard, I shared so much with you guys!" just to prove a point so you can back off. You put words into my mouth and say I'm acting self-righteous. 

Delete all of your Lana unreleased and stream/buy every official release before you even try to come for me about "stolen property". Just admit you attack, hate and try to tear me down for no god damn valid or relevant reason. It's been done many times when I haven't even posted here or came online. All I wanted was to be treated fairly, or at least how you treat other leakers most of the time. Did I come here and act superior to someone all of a sudden? 

You provoke me and push me into acting this way, I defend myself and say "Hey, I don't just tease or hoard, I shared so much with you guys!" just to prove a point so you can back off. You put words into my mouth and say I'm acting self-righteous. 

leak handmade heaven demo and all will be forgiven

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: