Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love the font and arrangement but not the colour. Like if it was a picture of Lana and this logo was in the corner/on the front then it would be perfect

1hdBji8.png

negAbhB.png

okay here's a serious one *ariana voice* okay bye

fYG0DXq.jpg

also this album isn't gonna get any press coverage, how you gonna talk about an album with "fucking" in the title without saying NFR

negAbhB.png

UPDATE: it gets better - they say Lana personally gave them the album in February. I have to laugh :omfg2:

I might have missed your previous posts, but who did you ask about NFR? What's happening? Sorry for asking :(

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Lmao @ Harry stans saying he's camp when all he wears is custom made Gucci suits. Gaga literally wore an outfit made out of Kermit puppets.

Anyway now that I think about it, I don't think Lana would have been a good fit for this theme... The heavenly bodies one was perfect for her, though.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lmao @ Harry stans saying he's camp when all he wears is custom made Gucci suits. Gaga literally wore an outfit made out of Kermit puppets.

Anyway now that I think about it, I don't think Lana would have been a good fit for this theme... The heavenly bodies one was perfect for her, though.

Her 2012 persona is almost a definition of camp… this theme is literally perfect for her

I might have missed your previous posts, but who did you ask about NFR? What's happening? Sorry for asking :(

An European Lana fan group claims Lana gave them NFR back in February and that Cinnamon and a song called Legacy would be the best songs lol.

An European Lana fan group claims Lana gave them NFR back in February and that Cinnamon and a song called Legacy would be the best songs lol.

screaming. is that what it takes to get attention now

superiority complex is a strange thing

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Her 2012 persona is almost a definition of camp… this theme is literally perfect for her

Yeah but that's who she used to be. I don't think she could pull off an oufit like that today without her old stylists.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yeah but that's who she used to be. I don't think she could pull off an oufit like that today without her old stylists.

Her outfit from last year is literally her most extra look of all the time. With Alessandro she can pull off everything.

Her outfit from last year is literally her most extra look of all the time. With Alessandro she can pull off everything.

Get him working on NFR then

im so upset. how is she not going. literally what the fuck is she busy with? not giving us the album? like theres really just no excuse its pure i do what the fuck i want. but yk what shes her own person so she can do nothing with her career as she choses

I'm literally laughing out loud, first of all, how could Lana give them the album, and second of all, the album would've leaked by now if it was true, Lana stans aren't respectful enough with this album to keep it secret

Ahhhh children nowadays... they don't know what to do to get attention

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

im so upset. how is she not going. literally what the fuck is she busy with? not giving us the album? like theres really just no excuse its pure i do what the fuck i want. but yk what shes her own person so she can do nothing with her career as she choses

How many times has she went to it? maybe it's boring

How many times has she went to it? maybe it's boring

yeah she only went twice i think. but i kinda took this time as... "im not doing shit rn so maybe going to the met gala is the least i can do for the gays"... and not even that.

In my mind I've shelved the album just like Lana. I know I'll get excited for it once we get some actual news (I'm saying this so I can manifest it, breaking out my crystals  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  ) but for now I'm surprisingly fine with recycling old playlists, and thank fuck for Cherry Blossom.