Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

so now we have snippets from Doin’ Time (3), Cinnamon (2), HIAB (2), “in your car...” (1), HTD (1), and “you don’t ever have to...” (1) without having the full thing of any of them. Does no one on her team really see a problem w this?

There are three 3 snippets of Cinnamon: she posted 2 and one was in her story (the bridge probably)

Does anyone have a link for the 3rd snippet?

I wanna hear this too lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Does anyone have a link for the 3rd snippet?

https://youtu.be/MAoW1eSGBsQ

All snippets are combined. The third is at the very end of the video.

I wanna hear this too lol

All snippets are combined. The third is at the very end of the video

The part where she reprises « there’s things I wanna say to you »; the beat is different

All snippets are combined. The third is at the very end of the video.

All snippets are combined. The third is at the very end of the video

The part where she reprises « there’s things I wanna say to you »; the beat is different

Ughhh okay now I really want to hear the whole thing

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

So Sophia Turner is gonna be The Dark Fenix on a new movie from Xmen Universe and now Xmen is from Disney. Remember Disney. Lana was at Disney :creep: :creep: :creep: :creep:

Elizabeth also recently started following Ron Howard and he's doing a remake of the 80s fantasy series "Willow" for Disney+. Sophie may also be involved. 

Her most worrisome recent follow by far is CNN Politics, though. She's terrible and awful at singing and talking about politics. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

its drake.

i would literally kill myself for a drake collab (old drake preferably) or a future (!!!!!!!) collab.

future sings about numbing himself out from trauma w drugs and i feel like that would go so well with old lana :defeated: UGH!!!!

anyway is there a lanaboards but for future

i am so fucking hyped for some more heatstroke music from lana

even though summer bummer wasn't all that for what could've been on the album i adore songs that fit perfectly for god-awful hot days, mid-tempo and sassy but groovy (SB isn't all of this but it hits several boxes)

kinda 90s, mostly mood music

doin' time is all that encapsulated in one song and to see lana singin it...the flavor

we would have probably realized or found out by now, but whos to say there isnt a MV coming with this song? all her songs that have hit radio have a music video right? this is just speculation so

Well ... it's possible. Sublime with Rome (Eric Wilson) liked a tweet about Spooky being in any potential DT video as a tribute to Lou Dog (Sublime's dalmatian), and perhaps Elizabeth's recent pic with Spooky was more deliberate than we thought ... 

I doubt she could be bothered, but you never know. 

Well ... it's possible. Sublime with Rome (Eric Wilson) liked a tweet about Spooky being in any potential DT video as a tribute to Lou Dog (Sublime's dalmatian), and perhaps Lana's recent pic with Spooky was more deliberate than we thought ...

I doubt she could be bothered, but you never know.

wouldn’t that mean she would have an MV with her hillsong friends in it :cryney:

wouldn’t that mean she would have an MV with her hillsong friends in it

No I just mean maybe she took that pic as like a clue only those close to her would get at the time, and the rest of us in retrospect. Not suggesting she was on set then. 

If she puts those Hillsong bitches in any of her MVs I will unstan immediately. Bookmark me. 

I dont understand why we cant post snippets if that's literally the only thing we have to talk about. It's not a download link to a song that's available to purchase...its a link to listen to a song that isnt out yet...building hype and increasing the likelihood of it being bought :oprah3:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: