Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I hope she just clarifies whether or not it's on NFR when she releases it. I'm tired of speculating everything.

tumblr_oxce754U7V1uzvudxo1_250.gif

She will probably post about it, then make another post after saying NFR coming soon then sit back like :creepna: :thumb: :thumb2:  without every making it clear if it is or not. :omfg2: 

I hope she just clarifies whether or not it's on NFR when she releases it. I'm tired of speculating everything.

tumblr_oxce754U7V1uzvudxo1_250.gif

Having heard the three snippets, I'm almost sure it's not on NFR. Sounds too much of a bop to be on it. From what we heard, this her most BTD track since BTD lol. Doesnt fit the NFR aesthetics. 

Having heard the three snippets, I'm almost sure it's not on NFR. Sounds too much of a bop to be on it. From what we heard, this her most BTD track since BTD lol. Doesnt fit the NFR aesthetics.

I would really like to hear more trip-hoppish BTD/Paradise-style production and arrangements for her current material. It was her best sound, I think.

Managers/label etc might encourage her to cash in on the promo from the sublime cover to start the album release ?? That's what she would do if she was smart

After hearing the new snippets

I’m all the way fucking in

when this drops I’m gonna christen it with a good ol booty drop

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Honestly Doin' Time is such a good song. The production sounds very interesting and I love the way Lana sings. :oprah:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What if this cover is representing something we’ll hear more of on the album? Like how b-sides are when they’re just extra tracks on a single and not on the official album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Is it bad that I prefer the production and her singing on Doin’ Time over the NFR songs?

Don't think so

Wink wink

Say yes to heaven,

Say yes to me

:dance:

Sneaky!

To me is very stranger a impact radio release of a song that is just a cover for a documentary. I think they gonna will use it as a single for the album too.

True, but her career, with the GP, has been strange as well: her biggest hit is a remix, so why not push a good cover?