Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m at work and things are moving too fast. How do we know she keeps the pronouns???

Edit: nm found the clip. I AM HERE FOR THIS

at least we’re getting this bop because we’re NEVER getting cinnamon

i'm literally going to cry for the rest of my life if you end up being right. i've listened to the snippets of that at least 100 times by now, and it SENDS ME everytime. its catchy AND emotionally cathartic, like all of my favorite lana songs, god. 

How do we know she is ESFP? She seems INFP to me! xx

The only letters I'm interested in are N, F and R.

In that order. No spaces between.

But yeah she always struck me as an introvert ... she said herself she has a tendency to isolate; that's an introvert.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She's admitted herself she's the reason for the album delay but like... why is her record label letting her? @Interscope just snatch the hard drive and release it fat 

Interscope pull a Taylor Secman challenge :hooker:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

She said it's got surf elements, RHCP influence, whatever the fuck ... that's a summer album.

So ... wouldn't you release that ... in the summer? :usrs:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She said it's got surf elements, RHCP influence, whatever the fuck ... that's a summer album.

So ... wouldn't you release that ... in the summer? :usrs:

Ok but she also said top of the year 256z8t2.jpg Also, the gayness of HiaB, spring time blooming? Norman facking his bf Rockwell, coming out, like the flowers do in spring? Getting to enjoy it the following summer season months afta earlier anyway? 313lv0n.jpg  :icant:

UV/Honeymoon

this release of "Doin' Time" could be an actual disaster for us in regards to  the release date of NFR... it will delay her from having to mention or release music / dates related to NFR in May; I bet if we get anything it could be June... which is awfully long of a wait and assuming she doesn't have other scores of music she's done 

Words out of my mouth. I know I'm probably being mean, but as someone who has struggled with manic depression my whole life (ty childhood trauma!  ^_^), and also has to live with major anxiety, bpd, ptsd (ty men I trusted not to hurt me! ^_^), and several serious physical health problems, I simply don't have limitless patience for her shit. I can't empathize without criticizing; if I hold myself accountable for the stupid things I do, why shouldn't I hold you too? And I'm a thousand times harder on myself than I am on anyone else. Nobody ever grew by being allowed to get away with everything. Even those of us with mental health issues. We all need to understand that actions have consequences. I think the main problem here is her immaturity, irresponsibility and lack of self-awareness. I feel for her, like I always have, but I don't have the patience to make excuse after excuse for her and her behavior.

i 100% agree, like as much as i possibly can. if this is the case with her it's absolutely not a free pass for her to get away with being irresponsible/lazy/uncommunicative. sure, it makes it a lot harder, and it sucks, and i really do feel for anyone in that position...but as someone else with a long and winding history of various types of mental health fuckery that i too still live with currently, that doesn't mean your responsibilities suddenly vanish.

(also not to derail the thread but the part i put in bold is something i've never even thought about that makes SO much sense. i tend to beat myself up over every little thing and give other people the benefit of the doubt for so much longer than they deserve. why on earth shouldn't i hold them to a similar standard? idk why i've never thought much about that but it makes perfect sense to me. my triple cancer/12th house stellium ass just wants to baby everyone but myself lol)

it's just the way i feel

Okay sooo not to rain on anyone’s parade and we know I’m the first to put my clown suit on about a release sometime soon but:

First single(s) - Sept 2018 MAC & VB

Waits three full months (Oct, Nov, Dec)

Second single - Jan 2019 HIADT

Waits three full months (Feb, March, April)

Third single - May 2019 Doin’ Time

Hypothetically waits three full months

(June, July, Aug)

Fourth single - Sept 2019 Maleficent 2 song?

Hypothetically waits a final three full months (October, November, December) and BAM! Worst case scenario we literally get NFR top of 2020 in January.......

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I guess we're gonna get another song around July, maybe one more in August and the album in September.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~