Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

hi lay-deez!

ive been on holiday in cali for 2 weeks and came back to a broken thread  :flutter:

what have i missed? what has lana not done now?

IMG-9555.jpg

Spoiler

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

alsooo apparently Lana wants to play Priscilla in "The King"?? everyone is talking about how they look alike.... yeah i mean 2011 Lana sure looked like her, but 2019 Lana.. i'm not sure. what do y'all think? maybe it's one of the reasons why this damn album is taking so long? https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz-w2AXHJqd/?igshid=1u63ih3l5qh8d

it's Baz's new movie and we know she recorded Young & Beautiful for The Great Gatsby so maybe it's legit? he follows her on instagram too

I'm concerned about her acting skills. She's good in her music videos... but to play a major role in a movie?!? 

She should stick to doing songs for the soundtrack...

hi lay-deez!

ive been on holiday in cali for 2 weeks and came back to a broken thread  :flutter:

what have i missed? what has lana not done now?

Nothing, obviously.

Two rumors out: She would be in talks to play Priscilla Presley in the new Elvis movie produced by Baz L.

And there's a new Twitter account that would have posted all the lyrics to NFR with a Sept 20 release date. https://mobile.twitter.com/ChamaeleonSoul (probably just good fan fiction though)

where is rhis clampigirl post that locked the site?

where?

deleted by Lana?

I really just think the videos for MAC and VB were just quickly put together so people could stream them on her official youtube channel. She knew there would be time before any other single would be out, we didn't and assumed that that's the quality we'll get this era. I say, let's give her a chance once the record is out. Perhaps we'll get another music video with much better production.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I mean it's probably bullshit but frankly, I will be shocked if Baz casts her as Priscilla. No shade to sis but she's not an actress, the role does not involve singing and I daresay they need someone younger because Priscilla was 14 when she met Elvis. Sis doesn't look old but it's much easier to make an actress look 20 years older than 20 years younger. 

Plus, she doesn't look a lot like Priscilla; she just styled herself to look like her and you could style just about any young actress the same way. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

No offence but Harry Styles can't act for shit yet he still got cast in Dunkirk. Lana can do it, I believe in her. Also let's not forget Lana did a song for the Great Gatsby so she's already rubbed shoulders with Baz Luhrmann anyways.

This movie is mostly about Elvis and his music. Priscilla will be a side character so it's not like Lana has to be on Margot Robbie's level. Priscilla mostly just stood by Elvis' side lookin pretty (no shade).

And yeah it's probably BS but you never know ig. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

no offence

lanas acting skills are good enough for a small role in a short film but i really don't think shes got what it takes to have a major role in a feature length film. i love her but we gotta be realistic. maybe with some experience and lessons yeah but i mean

IMG-9555.jpg

Spoiler

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Noah fence cause I’m the biggest skeptic but as try hard as those lyrics sound, it matches her behavior lately. I don’t believe it but I also wouldn’t be surprised. Also as racist as black magic sounds, she did do the whole black narcissist thing which I know deep down she knew was going to stir talk.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Noah fence cause I’m the biggest skeptic but as try hard as those lyrics sound, it matches her behavior lately. I don’t believe it but I also wouldn’t be surprised. Also as racist as black magic sounds, she did do the whole black narcissist thing which I know deep down she knew was going to stir talk.

The lyrics of Black Magic wouldn't pass as racist I think (if they were true): The black face thing is part of the guy being dark: black magic, black arts, black hands, black soul, which has nothing to do with race. However, the black face man of Bartender... how the fuck are we not supposed to see an Afro-American that steals the bartender's tips?!?! Azelia sure won't respect her restraining order if it's true and will call sis rich white racist bitch  :lmao:

And she might delay NFR to film it so .... please no.  :horror:

It could delay her future projects for sure... But not NFR. It's coming  (The only certainty is that the album will be out by end of 2019, though Sept makes sense). It's hard to believe, she let us down so many times already, but if she is harassing Baz L., the movie isn't filming in the next weeks and it won't impact the album's release. 

The picture of the actor who IMDb says will play Elvis looks pretty young, I think Lana is out of the picture for playing Priscilla. But yeah, maybe she’ll record a song for it.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png