Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m really scared I won’t like the album I waited so long for. I mean, I know I’ll love her singing and the production, I’m more worried her lyrics will be bland and boring, or worse, obnoxious.

I’ve liked the singles so far so I’m probably worrying for no reason

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

I’m waiting for a HQ video of her supposedly saying 2 weeks because it’s really hard to tell

Can I get a link to what everyone is saying is hard to hear?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I dont understand a word but it really just sounds like off to the races but I really dont care if it's 2 or most-likely 3 weeks with a maximum wait-time of 5 weeks

so what now

Now we wait like we’re constipated and laxatives wont work

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

why is the only video we have such terrible quality? where are all the fan videos, im calling the police

7530526.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Y’all won’t believe that she posted racist, cringe-y lyrics on a burner Twitter account, but then witness her changing her own lyrics to “send nudes to you” and the unforgettable “I dye my hair a darker shade of brown,

Because you like your women Spanish” Black Beauty lyrics... make it make sense

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Y’all won’t believe that she posted racist, cringe-y lyrics on a burner Twitter account, but then witness her changing her own lyrics to “send nudes to you” and the unforgettable “I dye my hair a darker shade of brown,

Because you like your women Spanish” Black Beauty lyrics... make it make sense

Wdym lmao BB lyrics weren’t racist, she was saying she’s trying to be what he likes. Strong & Spanish

giphy.gif

ok but on the subject of black beauty, that line always gave me kinda rachel dolezal vibes and keeps me from enjoying the song tbh

it's just the way i feel

Mmmkay bc fetishization of other cultures by a white woman isnt racist... crack a critical theory text book darling

She’s just saying she wants to be his type wtf lol it’s not that deep, chill

giphy.gif

ok but on the subject of black beauty, that line always gave me kinda rachel dolezal vibes and keeps me from enjoying the song tbh

AHJSGHJSBDG NO............. Lana Delery really is the transracial Latina pop kween huh

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Rachel Dolezal Del Rey :thumb3:  I just dont really like the song all that much in general. Don't get the hype.