Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Has anyone tried, "normanfuckingnot" tumblr_pghs35vmbl1ufg3jio4_400.gif or "idkwhatareleasedateis" or "calendarwhatsthatlol" 

"timeisaflatcircle" "lostmyapplewatchatthebeach" "imnotlazyimfashionablylate"

"topoftheyearloljkwut" "whomthefuckbedrinkmymatcha"

"timeisaflatcircle" "lostmyapplewatchatthebeach" "imnotlazyimfashionablylate"

I think these'd b feasible tumblr_pghs35vmbl1ufg3jio3_400.gif but whut about "chaseisbbcakes" or "notracklist" "whoknowswhenitscomingowt"

"topoftheyearloljkwut" "whomthefuckbedrinkmymatcha"

"dominatetheyearbutitsaugustalready" or "lovemakingispoetrymakingislegacyorsomecrypticshat"

UV/Honeymoon

I think these'd b feasible tumblr_pghs35vmbl1ufg3jio3_400.gif but whut about "chaseisbbcakes" or "notracklist" "whoknowswhenitscomingowt"

"dominatetheyearbutitsaugustalready"

"lovemakingispoetrymakingislegacyorsomecrypticshat"

"jackilovethesechords" "almostbrokemyarmfakesurfinglolz" "plottwistthatchameleonaccountwasme" "timepresentandtimepastandtimefutureandalsoparalleluniversesandnothingmeansshitanymore"

it's just the way i feel

can someone lay out how her past releases have been organized (how long between announcement, release date, pre order, artwork, trailer, singles etc) so we can start making more educated guesses bc i’m really excited but i’m also v sick and tired and don’t have the energy to do this myself lol

I made a protocol thread in Lana thoughts. But, it's yet to be updated bc of all this clownery, feel free to contribute :  :dafuq:  :kiss2: 

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10719-nfr-info-protocol-thread/

UV/Honeymoon

Matty Healy from The 1975 posted a picture of a swing on his ig stories captioned "2020", and it looks a lot like the ones Lana uses on her concerts, and they're also playing the same festivals this summer so I thought it could be the same swing. He also mentioned her in one of their recent concerts and said earlier this year (or last year? idk) that he wanted to work with Lana. idk just letting you guys know  :creep:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Omg we’re back

So ladies, what if the password is just so the person editing the site can log in? It has to be intentional right?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Omg we’re back

So ladies, what if the password is just so the person editing the site can log in? It has to be intentional right?

This is what I assumed

I remember hearing that first cinnamon snippet and writing it off as being another ok piano ballad like change. Weeks go by and I finally realize there is another snippet and I listen to them back to back. It was breathtaking. THAT was the very moment I became absurdly excited for this record. Every snippet (‘cept stronger, sorry bb I’m sure you’re a fine song) has only made me more stoked hear it in full. Even HiaB (which initially seemed like a clip of a song we’d probably never hear from again) turned up and she came to PLAY.

I can’t believe we seem to finally be reaching the climax of our NFR journey.

Hate to drag it on but -Screenshot_20190722-1624412.pngScreenshot_20190722-1625022.pngScreenshot_20190722-1626453.png I literally never said i even had that. Because i didn't and I don't. Whether it's real or not i have no idea.

Hate to drag it on YET YOU DO ANYWAYS? Girl shut up literally no one cares about your lame immature beef with each other, we’re here to discuss Lana so stop being a selfish brat thinking anyone wants to know.

Edit: Omg I’m so late to the party soz xo

Hate to drag it on YET YOU DO ANYWAYS? Girl shut up literally no one cares about your lame immature beef with each other, we’re here to discuss Lana so stop being a selfish brat thinking anyone wants to know.

Edit: Omg I’m so late to the party soz xo

Sis you're so late to this it's like you have no idea what happened... another user started something against someone so that someone fired back at them for doing dumb shit. What's not clicking?

It's only my dark city, only my new man...