Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

"In the cock. In the cock. In the cock. In the cockpit." I can't stop imagining that video of Ines Brasil sticking a microphone on her vagina while performing live :toofunny:

8nl2OpX.png

"in the cock" wow lanas pandering to the gays

@ Elizabitch are you with Hillsong or are you with The Gays? You can’t have both

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Not a fan made verse being better than the actual snippet :rip:

Anyway I wish people doing fake lyric leaks would use the correct lyric for HTD; they’re literally using a live performance instead of the actual studio snippet she shared. It’s a small difference but it’s a red flag imo

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Now no matter what the lyrics of Love Song end up being I'm going to sing in the cock in the cockpit in whataver rhythm the song is I don't care thats a lyrical masterpiece right there 5d99f1f237721d5f8786e9c834e775629d3f1fa1

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

discord flopped what color will the vinyl be

its actually gonna have your signature printed on it, thanks for asking

it's just the way i feel

I’m getting so anxious!!

Is anybody else getting the feeling that Lana is going on hiatus after NFR? She seems more disconnected this era than she ever has before and she seems to be in a headspace at the moment that doesn’t involve music much. Or am I reading too much into it?

I’m getting so anxious!!

Is anybody else getting the feeling that Lana is going on hiatus after NFR? She seems more disconnected this era than she ever has before and she seems to be in a headspace at the moment that doesn’t involve music much. Or am I reading too much into it?

all jokes aside...this whole era has felt like a hiatus. so i don’t think it could get much worse.

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I wanna be friends with Darla; he/she seems like fun.

I’m getting so anxious!!

It's one big hiatus with an obligatory album drop in the middle, and then it's back to LA Churchome matcha life.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream