Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

That countdown in California truly fucks me up! I cannot wait. That song is soooo good. I can already tell!

BUT I NEVER SAID A THING I SHOULDNT HAVE DONE IT BUT I READ IT IN YOUR LETTER YOU SAID TO A FRIEND THAT YOU WISH YOU WERE DOING BETTER I WANTED TO CALL YOU BUT I DIDNT SAY A THING TWO THREE FOUR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I'LL PICK YOU UP IF YOU COME BACK T-

67761237_2570703736294184_12616693850518

California and love song will be the GUTTING songs of the century

locals only

we don't know how MUCH TNBAR's lyrics were changed.

you’re right we haven’t heard it all! I’m sure I’ll grow to appreciate it in its own right. But they certainly have changed enough of the lyrics. It’s not the same level the original was to me. It just comes off as shallow in a way with the lyrics they did change.

we don't know how MUCH TNBAR's lyrics were changed.

Yeah guys it’s true don’t get ahead of yourselves and be disappointed with the snippet - once you hear the whole song there will be a whole lot more to be disappointed about :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Cinnamon is missing the flavor it had on the snippet Lana posted...

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

the bass is missing but i love the strings and guitar, her car probably just has an incredible bass system

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Omg stop I heard it with less bass n taste too. @@movebaby please speak into existence that miss cinnamon will be just like we want it

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

guys when was the last time Lana hung out with her baddie friends/went to hillsong? She's been so busy this summer the curse that delayed the NFR era has been lifted. Now we just have to prevent her from ever seeing them again :D

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF